Meta: AD4 still on track for September?

Hi Developers,

Please let us know if AD4 is still to be released this month. Also please let us know if there are any potential problems which might delay its release again. 4 months for new content is, honestly, a long time to wait.

Just Kidding.

Love you guys!

What I want to know is, is AD4 still on track for the devs building a time machine and releasing it three months ago in June? I think this is a totally reasonable thing for me to feel completely entitled to and I will rage at the devs if they don't break the space/time continuum and do it literally yesterday.

• Like 1

Can't any of you read?

It says right there in the app that AD4 is coming in July. That's only eleven months away from now - just be patient!

Its nice to see someone here still has a sense of humor about things.

That, or you're all loopy from torch fumes and pitchfork oil.  Speaking of that, the angry mob's been pretty quiet the last couple days...

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking of that, the angry mob's been pretty quiet the last couple days...

I have given up and stopped caring. And I think more players are going to stop caring, and the momentum of this game will come to a halt. This delay in releasing the adventure is beyond explanation.

• Like 1

Hi Developers,

Please let us know if AD4 is still to be released this month. Also please let us know if there are any potential problems which might delay its release again. 4 months for new content is, honestly, a long time to wait.

Just Kidding.

Love you guys!

Ha ha. Very funny. TBH, people like you are part of the problem.