Unable to login as pre-existing account but I can login as new account.

Kantharr

Question

Hey guys,

For a couple of weeks now I have been unable to login as my main account (captainpegleg.odom@gmail.com) but I'm able to login as my new account (sk0rmav073@gmail.com). It have been pretty annoying since since I bought the daily gold a few days before the incident started and I have already missed out on a lot of gold. Here are the specifics for the issue:

What device type are you on? Android

What version of the OS are you running? Android 6.0.1

What model is the device? Samsung Galaxy S5

Login Issues

When you launch the game, does the welcome popup appear for Game Center/ Google Play Games? Yes the popular appears but when I try logging in as captainpegleg.odom@gmail.com it shows my level but it quickly disappeared and the game does not show that I logged in.

On the main screen, what is the text displayed in the blue box at the top? Link Social Gaming Network

11 answers to this question

I had your exact problem on an Android virtualization for pc trying to launch the game. But my solution was... to use a new clean installation (clean Android, clean installation of the game). Now it works fine, but u can recover only the Story mode data (saved on the server).

Edited by RedPred

At least reset google play app and Patfinder adventures.

Do you mean the Google Play Store, Google Play Services, or Google Play Game?

Sorry for double posting. I didn't realize I posted the 1st one because of the post approval thing.

Edited by Kantharr

Hey guys,

You can export your save files so you wont lose your quest mode save. Try clearing the cache for those apps first before uninstalling and reinstalling. 

Getting game files:
Connect the Android Device to your PC.
Open Windows Explorer and open the device
Open the Android Folder, then data -> net.obsidian.pacg1 -> files
Copy the PACG1_SAVE_GAMES folder to your PC
Zip and send!
  • Like 1

I'm going to continue posting in this thread for the same problem, but I can make a new one if that would be better ..?

I am using an iPad (ios 9.3.2, iPad Pro) and I am unable to login. I hear a faint click when I hit the login button, then nothing. No prompts, no new windows, no logging in (which is what it was doing up until the last patch). My P.A. says VER-514-20160701 and my PFID is blank.

I tried hard-resetting the iPad and I tried deleting then re-installing the app. I still get the faint click when hitting the 'link social gaming network' button and nothing else happens.

I'm going to continue posting in this thread for the same problem, but I can make a new one if that would be better ..?

I am using an iPad (ios 9.3.2, iPad Pro) and I am unable to login. I hear a faint click when I hit the login button, then nothing. No prompts, no new windows, no logging in (which is what it was doing up until the last patch). My P.A. says VER-514-20160701 and my PFID is blank.

I tried hard-resetting the iPad and I tried deleting then re-installing the app. I still get the faint click when hitting the 'link social gaming network' button and nothing else happens.

Have you tried going into Gamecenter and launching the game from within the app?

Okay, that was just weird. I've literally never had to go in through the game center before. For any game.

But it worked. I'm able to log in. Thanks!

New question - it shows that I've already beaten Into the Mountains (Hook Mountain Massacre finale). Heck, I've got the loot in my inventory still. I purchased the Rise of the Runelords bundle and the Fortress module is grayed out in my store menu, preventing me from buying it again - so it knows that I have it. How do I get it to unlock the scenario?

I downloaded Blue Stacks and I was able to login successfully with my account. When I get my phone I will try logging in again on there to see if it works. I still do not know which Google Play app I need to reset in order to see if it works on my phone. Is it Google Play Games, Google Play Store, or Google Play Services?