I started running a group from beginning all the way through AD3.

Then I picked for more characters and ran them through and I'm about halfway done on heroic level. Then my idea was to run another group all the way through on legendary.

What do you do? Do you start a new game or do you save a new group? Do you run them all the way through? Do you quit when you get tired of characters? How have you been playing the game with multiple playthroughs?

I have multible separate adventure groups. All are at the end of ad3 at this moment.
One that has only done all in legendary mode From the Beginning. "The most underdeveloped" of my goups because They have not have time to grind the game in the easier levels. Also a Group that have been forsed to do more retries of some scenarios because of that. But it has been possible, against the odds.

Edited by Hannibal_PJV

Three groups.

1) All females except Seelah (Plays normal mode.)

2) Started as all males. Moved Amiri in once for her Move power when I needed flexibility around the Guard Tower. Took Harsk out. Left it this way. (Plays heroic.)

3) Started as Seelah and Merisiel. Moved Harsk in when Amiri subbed in group two to keep him in line with the others. Moved Lem in for reasons I can't remember. (Plays Legendary)

I played a bunch of group 1 in the beginning (don't remember how many scenarios) and then played catch-up. Now I play through each scenario with each group. I only get to play once or twice a day,and I don't think I'm all that good, so I'm only up to Foul Misgivings with group three right now.

I have three parties in Story Mode.  A three character party on Normal difficulty, a four character party on Heroic difficulty and a four character party on Legendary difficulty.  Only the Normal difficulty party is through AD3,  The other two are in the process of completing AD3.  I also have four "Teams" I use in Quest mode and keep track of their stats as they "compete" against one another.  All of the Quest Mode parties are on Legendary difficulty.  I have had a great time with both modes and am really looking forward to additional content.  I am very curious to see what they ultimately do with Quest Mode.  

Edited by kurtalb1

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't spend any money on the game but unlocked all content with earned money.

I went all the way through with the following parties:

1) Merisel and Kyra, joined by Harsk and then Ezren when I could afford them.

2) Started a new party with Lem and Valeros, all the way through

3) Took Seoni through solo (except for the mission with the sea monster, Lem and Valeros helped her out with that one)

4) Made a party with Seelah, Lini, Amiri, Sajan, Ezren (veteran) and a new Harsk, halfway through act 3

5) planning my next party.  I want it to be another solo or duo without heals... I'm thinking Merisel Seoni.