Bug: "Defeated" Pit of Malfeshnekor does not trigger "Arrow Traps"

_Harwin_

Question

9 answers to this question

Actually nothing in the card says that the barrier is defeated if you decline. The is in contrast to the Temptations in the Wrath of the Righteous set, which explicitly say the barrier is defeated when you decline.

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

(Thanks to Longshot11)

Actually nothing in the card says that the barrier is defeated if you decline. The is in contrast to the Temptations in the Wrath of the Righteous set, which explicitly say the barrier is defeated when you decline.

*My* Malfeshnekor most definitely says "otherwise, the barrier is defeated"; 'otherwise' referring to 'if you didn't keep any item'.

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

My malfeshnekor reads

"Draw 3 items From the box. You may choose 1 and add it to your hand; banish any not chosen. If you added one to your hand, each character at this location is deal 1d4+1 fire damage.

After the encounter, banish the pit of Melfeshnekor."

So is there different versions of this card?

Edited by Hannibal_PJV

My malfeshnekor reads

"Draw 3 items From the box. You may choose 1 and add it to your hand; banish any not chosen. If you added one to your hand, each character at this location is deal 1d4+1 fire damage.

After the encounter, banish the pit of Melfeshnekor."

So is there different versions of this card?

I'm looking at the card in the Gallery. After the first sentence you quoted, there's "Otherwise, the barrier is defeated."

Ah okay, I went off the reference of the physical card which doesn't have this text.  If the PA version has worded like a Temptation, then it should deal damage :)

(Thanks to Longshot11)