Here is the map of the orienteering hapening that I was part of in making the tracks. Very difficult orienteering area.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i1raaetvsos70jf/Photo%2014.6.2016%2021.17.53.jpg?dl=0

It was today so I can release the map for those who want so see it.

Nice One. I used to do a fair bit of orienteering in Australia - but 3 kids under 5 has made me take a little break. I am looking forward to when they are a little older and I can introduce them to it.

• Like 1

This weekend is like my first one at home in almost a month, so it's a lot of looking after my toddler and heavily pregnant wife, and chores/errands (I get to go to the DMV tomorrow, so fun). Somewhere in there I'll do design work for multiplayer because this is my life. If I'm lucky, I'll catch up on some CW DC shows. I'm like 3 episodes back on everything (since I've been out so many weekends).

Not on CW, but DC related.. You NEEEED to see Preacher. Cassidy alone is worth it.

• Like 1

This...

http://www.jukola.com/2016/en/

Old man is this time on 4. Leg. First I was put on the 2nd leg, but the first team needed some upgrades ;-) so I was pulled From the second team to the shorter leg.

Weather is nice. Raining constantly and the Night will be dark. What else you can hope when going orienteering?

Edited by Hannibal_PJV

It's a pretty nice day here in NYC. A little on the warm side (I tend to like colder weather) but I'll take it. :)

Maybe we'll get out for a walk today and tomorrow. Check out the farmers market. Was a odd long and tiring week, so I'm looking forward to a couple beers and getting further into Witcher 3 Blood and Wine. :)

EDIT: all you guys hiking and running making me feel lazy.

Edited by hfm

I just booked part of my anniversary present for our first anniversary! I got my wife a Horseback riding lesson!

And I got her a signed leather bound edition of her favorite book.

Edited by Kgk4569

Awesome KGK! I always wanted to ride a horse, but I would have to be wielding a sword of course. Its the only way.

Ditto (although I have ridden a horse when I was younger) she is a bit more forgiving in details like this. Although I'd totally let her borrow a sword if she really wanted to.

Awesome KGK! I always wanted to ride a horse, but I would have to be wielding a sword of course. Its the only way.

Sabre or flail. Swords tend to get stuck in skulls... or at least that's what a friend of a cousin's acquaintance told me.

Also, I just went to a Queen concert. These guys still will , still will rock you!

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

Nice! Queen is great!

Swords don't get stuck in skulls, well, not more than anything else. Sabres are preferred because when riding the curved cutting edge stays in contact with the victim longer, making a harder cut.

Lances and spears are what sucks, they are one use.

Axes can be great if you have the strength to actually hold on to one. The blow is intense, you could dislocate your shoulder. Flails are better, as the chain causes the blow to not be transferred, but they are difficult weapons in general, and the entire force of the horse isn't transferred.

I have a "free" (read: chores & errands) day saturday, then a birthday party on Sunday, a 4th of July party Monday...

Cheers! I hear y'all there have a habit of celebrating the 4th of July by shooting down alien spaceships!

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

• 3 weeks later...