Extremely off topic

Have i sucsefully confused any of you?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Have i sucsefully confused any of you?

• Yes
    • No

I think that a hat that has a cannon that comes out, fires, and then goes back in is at least a decade away.

Today I accidentally stepped on a snail on the sidewalk in front of our house. And I thought, I too am like that snail. I build a defensive wall around myself, a "shell" if you will. But my shell isn't made out of a hard, protective substance. Mine is made out of tinfoil and paper bags.

When I die I would like to go peacefully, in my sleep, like my grandfather did. Not screaming and yelling like the passenger in his car.

Is this considered spamming, I wounder?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

the spelling of a half retarded monkey? yes.

Monkeys can't spell but what about the spelling of a retarded person? That I can live with.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I think that a hat that has a cannon that comes out, fires, and then goes back in is at least a decade away.

Today I accidentally stepped on a snail on the sidewalk in front of our house. And I thought, I too am like that snail. I build a defensive wall around myself, a "shell" if you will. But my shell isn't made out of a hard, protective substance. Mine is made out of tinfoil and paper bags.

When I die I would like to go peacefully, in my sleep, like my grandfather did.  Not screaming and yelling like the passenger in his car.

is there a point to this?? <_< if its a joke its not funny, so yes you could say im confused as to why you decided to post this

When I die I would like to go peacefully, in my sleep, like my grandfather did.  Not screaming and yelling like the passenger in his car.

post-1139-1093192680.gif

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

The reason I decided to post this is pretty simple... I have gone completely insane it happened while I was reading one of the many pointless topics on these bords.

I was merely illustrating that this thread is no less pointless than most of the other threads here. And I was bored.

The reason I decided to post this is pretty simple... I have gone completely insane it happened while I was reading one of the many pointless topics on these bords.

I was merely illustrating that this thread is no less pointless than most of the other threads here.  And I was bored.

well do us all a favour and close it

I was merely illustrating that this thread is no less pointless than most of the other threads here.  And I was bored.

post-1139-1093193769.gif post-1139-1093193801.gif

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I liked the one about the grandpa....other than that....wtf?

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast