I'm stuck progressing to the next scenario because I'm missing an armour card

2 characters requiring 3 armour between them and I only have 2

What do I need to do to progress this party adventure?

Any help appreciated, Thanks.

After allocating the 2 armor between the 2 characters, go to the one short of an armor. Press on the armor tab.You should see a green arrow button on the right. Clicking it should allow you to pick an armor from the vault.

• Like 1

Note that you need to resolve all character's decks down to the point where there are no cards of any type left in the pool of cards the characters currently own to pick from to complete their requirements before you can move on to the "we don't have enough cards, we need to fill from the vault" stage. Like if you're missing 2 weapons and 3 spells you need to get down to the point where there's no weapons or spells left in the pool and no one is carrying too many spells or weapons. You can't just do one type at a time. At least that's what I remember, I might be wrong! I recall wondering why the arrow wasn't showing up one time.

Edited by hfm

This has happened to a few users and happened to me personally. I solved it by randomly tapping around the screen, so it's not a complete lock-up, but perhaps it requires you to have some very specific hero/card type/filter selection to activate the arrow.

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.