How to access the saved game I have on another tablet...

raptorixx

Question

So now I bought another android tablet with better specs....

So when I installed everything and logged in with my account I cannot continue with my adventure party that I had on the other tablet. If I choose to create a new part then there are no options on the experienced party members.

I am NOT interested in starting it all over again so therefor can anyone please give me details on how to get this sorted out? I assume there needs to be some kind of transfer done from the old tablet to the new one since it doesn't seem to sync through google play games which would be the best solution imo.

Best regards!

/R

3 answers to this question

Hey raptorixx,

You can hook up your old device and grab the save file and save it to your PC. Then connect your new device and drag that same folder in the same location and that should do the trick!

Here are the steps!

1. Connect the Android Device to your PC.
  2. Open Windows Explorer and open the device
  3. Open the Android Folder, then data -> net.obsidian.pacg1 -> files
  4. Copy the PACG1_SAVE_GAMES folder to your PC
  5. Connect your other device
  6. Drag PACG1_SAVE_GAMES to the same location on your new device. 

Hope that helps! Thanks!

Thanks for a quick reply :)

I also noticed that my party is still stuck at the reward screen where I was stuck before the last patch (Mission 2 Adventure 2). How should I solve this the best? 

/R

Turns out, deleting my party wasn't so scary :) You heroes are saved separately so you won't lose any cards/feats and the adventures you've completed are still unlocked, so you can go right ahead.

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.