Bug report: Rewards on completing scenario with dead adventurer

Tobold

Question

So this is what happened: I played Foul Misgivings with a group of 2 characters. One character died, but I was able to complete the scenario with just the one remaining character. Rewards screen pops up and the surviving character gets his skill feat. The dead character is marked with a skull and doesn't get that reward. But on the character sheet on the Completion tab the scenario is marked as completed. And yes, I tried it again and completed Foul Misgivings with the same two characters alive at the end, and I still didn't get the skill feat.

Conclusion: Until that bug is fixed I'd strongly recommend forfeiting if one of your characters dies, otherwise he will be permanently lower in stats.

• Like 2

5 answers to this question

Yes this happened to me too

I noticed when I redid the scenario. At the scenario completion screen Lem ( the former deadite) was highlighted as having a feat to take, but the game didn't stop to allow me to select it

Further at the deck building stage there was no hint that he had an unspent feat

Since characters actually do not have to take their feats immediately I would recomend Obsidian get rid of that screen and allow fear to be taken later by selecting the character during deck building (maybe with a nice shiny halo around their avatar as a reminder)

Since characters actually do not have to take their feats immediately...

According to the card game rules, I believe they do.

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

Since characters actually do not have to take their feats immediately...

According to the card game rules, I believe they do.
Not unless it's been changed recently. I will go look. ( Seems I was misinformed, you must take them immediately). It would be nice to be able to see what cards the party gained before taking card feats though

Further. I tried the scenario with Lem alone with the same result. No skill feat unfortunately

Edited by Troymk1
  • Like 1