Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Purchased Bundle - Don't have characters

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Daedalus25

Daedalus25

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 3 posts

I purchased the $24.99 bundle right away to get access to all the characters.  After the prologue, I started the Story, but I'm only able to select Merisiel and Kyra.  If I try to select anyone else, it directs me to purchase them in the store.  I checked the store, and the bundle still shows as "owned".  I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, and that didn't work.  Please help me get my characters!

Sylvanta

Sylvanta

Obsidian Alumni

• Members
  • 151 posts

I purchased the $24.99 bundle right away to get access to all the characters.  After the prologue, I started the Story, but I'm only able to select Merisiel and Kyra.  If I try to select anyone else, it directs me to purchase them in the store.  I checked the store, and the bundle still shows as "owned".  I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, and that didn't work.  Please help me get my characters!

We're looking into the issue.

Are you on Android or iOS?

renwald

renwald

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 2 posts

I too am unable to used purchased characters.  Though the store still says i can buy the bundle again.  I have have checked my purchase history and it was successfully purchased.  I am using an Ipad.

corvus_monedula

corvus_monedula

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts

Hi, I'm experiencing the same issue. I'm running the game on a nexus 7, Android operating system.

Deekow

Deekow

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

I'm on iOS and am having a similar issue. 

The Bundle shows owned.  However, if you click on the characters, add-on packs, etc, it doesn't show them as owned, but they have a regular BUY button with a cost of -1 Gold. Given that we're not in beta any more, I'm somewhat hesitant to just click on the BUY button and see what happens.

BlueSapphyre

BlueSapphyre

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts
Same issue. On iOS.

Nimishim

Nimishim

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 2 posts
  • Steam:STEAM_0:0:12748552
  • Xbox Gamertag:Nimishim
Same issue here too and on IOS. Bought the bundle and no characters or adventures. I also see that I got charged the $1.99 for daily gold and I didn't ask to purchase that and there was no confirmation to buy it.

Eodark

Eodark

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts
Android galaxy s tablet. Bought pass zero access.

Additional details....
Both phone and tablet shows that I own the pass. Initially both phone and tablet show a price of -1 on everything. When attempting to buy it says the purchase didn't go through. Gold does not appear to be linked. I have connections issues that constantly pop up.

Edited by Eodark, 27 April 2016 - 07:09 PM.

trashmyego

trashmyego

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 131 posts
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Same issue on android. Bought the bundle. No access. Also, regularly disconnecting and reconnecting to the network.

HawkwoodNHA

HawkwoodNHA

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 4 posts

Just wanted to add my voice to the crowd.  I'm having the same issue on iOS.

ManiiNames

ManiiNames

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 3 posts

Same issue.  

• iPad Mini 2
  • iOS 9.3.1

StormbringerGT

StormbringerGT

• Members
  • 774 posts
  • Steam:StormbringerGT
  • Xbox Gamertag:StormbringerGT
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

Does it look like you can buy the pass again or is the buy button greyed out?

ManiiNames

ManiiNames

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 3 posts

Responding to Strombringer's question:

If I return to the in-app store again the bundle is shown as "Owned", the "Buy" button is greyed out and not clickable.

tallfreak123

tallfreak123

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 4 posts

Same issue for me on android, using Lenovo tablet. The bundle indicates as "purchased", but I have no access to its contents. Also, there is a constant disconnecting issue even though my internet is fine. 

trashmyego

trashmyego

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 131 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

It's grey for me. Listed as owned. 

Booklegger451

Booklegger451

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
Same here. Purchased bundle, no access to bundle contents. Bundle shows grey as purchased.

markbruno

markbruno

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 2 posts

Same issue for me. Purchased the bundle and don't have access to characters or the two adventures. Store lists the bundle as owned and everything else shows -1 gold for purchase. I'm on iOS.

KetchGAF

KetchGAF

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts
I did not purchase the bundle, but have also lost all the gold I earned from story mode and the shop lists items as costing -1 gold now. Should I make a new thread, or is this a good place to post this issue?

zolend

zolend

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 2 posts
I am having the same issue. I purchased 4,000 gold and then I wasn't able to purchase any characters because it didn't get added to my total in game. I then purchased the bundle which the app says I own but it hasn't seemed to unlock any content. iOS, iPad Pro

HawkwoodNHA

HawkwoodNHA

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 4 posts

Does it look like you can buy the pass again or is the buy button greyed out?

It tells me that I've already bought it (the Rise of the Runelords bundle), but all the characters are for sale for -1 gold (as is all the treasure)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users