It's like the Force of Anguish from that Brawlers there: It hits multiple times in an AoE:
Force_of_what.png

If it's intended it's stupid - if it's a bug it's also stupid. So either way it's not smart...

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Yeah, that seems a little crazy. How many pyromancers are there in that scene?

Just the one. Or maybe two but only one Rolling Flame.

It's like the Force of Anguish from that Brawlers there: It hits multiple times in an AoE:

If it's intended it's stupid - if it's a bug it's also stupid. So either way it's not smart...

That's pretty extreme. I wonder how many wounds he consumed. Because I've noticed that sometimes Zahua uses up more wounds than he should. I haven't looked into it so it could be just the AI using skills but maybe something similar has happened there.

I once lost my whole party to one Iconic Projetion - it simply hit everyone multiple times - until they were dead, i paused the game and looked hard at the log... looked harder at the log, even harder... used alt+f4 (was an ironman run) and calmed myself down... did something else... started pillars again, deleted the safe and started playing solo runs again.

I once lost my whole party to one Iconic Projetion - it simply hit everyone multiple times - until they were dead, i paused the game and looked hard at the log... looked harder at the log, even harder... used alt+f4 (was an ironman run) and calmed myself down... did something else... started pillars again, deleted the safe and started playing solo runs again.

Lol I hear ya, getting that in an iron man run, yippie! :)