SITES UP

That flash image alternating between the sith lord and the light hottie woman, means something.. There's a reason that sith lord wears a mask. Maybe to conceal that she is in fact, a white-haired good looking woman?

Since the whole "I am the dark lord?"-chock has already been used, why not instead have "she is the dark lord?"-chock? :ph34r:

I said it first! :(

"You have offended my family, and you have offended the Shaolin temple." Bruce Lee, Enter the Dragon

QUOTE (Junn Kast @ May 12 2004, 11:52 AM)

>>>Removed img link<<<

Anyone notice this is the same face from KOTOR1?

QUOTE (kefka @ May 12 2004, 06:10 AM)

The female character in the first screenshot is a carry over from KoTOR 1 as well. I imagine they will use all of the original faces, since I imagine some have favorites they want to continue with....and hopefully add more.

How is the Silver lady a carry over from KotOR 1? I don't remember her or him. :blink:

13.jpg

I take it this is the older Jedi Female "mentor" that you begin the game with? She is in a few screenshots as a team member.

Is it me - or does she look a little evil? Was she once a Sith? Or is she a Sith... oh no suprise plot twist uncovered! lol :huh:

13.jpg

I take it this is the older Jedi Female "mentor" that you begin the game with? She is in a few screenshots as a team member.

Is it me - or does she look a little evil? Was she once a Sith? Or is she a Sith... oh no suprise plot twist uncovered! lol :huh:

I just thank God they're giving us useable hoods this time around.

Speaking of Atton Rand, does anyone see the similarity between him and Han Solo/Harrison Ford? :(

11.jpg

Is it me - or does she look a little evil? Was she once a Sith? Or is she a Sith... oh no suprise plot twist uncovered! lol ;)

relax. she only forgot her make-up. what with getting up early to smack some sith and all...

It's very hard to be polite if you're a cat.