already in the equasion^^

base 12

non weapon item +3 ( i know only of 1 +4 item which is the helm and godlike cannot use the helm slot)

weapon item +1 (you cannot use the +4hammer since you have to have the sword equiped)

resting bonus +3

boon + 10

=29

it´s for pallegina which seems to be the only companian who cannot fully equip steadfast

You can have Abydon's Hammer in the right hand and Steadfast in the left hand. But you have to wear Steadfast in your left hand when you obtain the hammer via the quest. This doesn't give you +4 MIG?

And the bind/unbind/bind trick?

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

nop doesn´t work...or at least for me since it is a bug maybe it´s working for someone out there^^

been looking through the forums and net but didn´t find any non console solution to get a +18might bonus due to the fact that i couldn´t find any other +4 item beside the helm

so my final conclusion is that it´s simply not possible for pallegina to get the weapon which makes her  the only char unable to equip it....maybe the devs could reduce the bonus to 29 or introduce a potion that gives you +1 might for a 1sec XD

Heh, that potion wouldn't stack with Champion's Boon ;)

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

• 3 months later...

nop doesn´t work...or at least for me since it is a bug maybe it´s working for someone out there^^

been looking through the forums and net but didn´t find any non console solution to get a +18might bonus due to the fact that i couldn´t find any other +4 item beside the helm

so my final conclusion is that it´s simply not possible for pallegina to get the weapon which makes her  the only char unable to equip it....maybe the devs could reduce the bonus to 29 or introduce a potion that gives you +1 might for a 1sec XD

So I found this thread in trying to figure out how to make the sword work for Pallegina.

It was the food not stacking that had befuddled me, damn obscure mechanics here..

Anyway, in 3.2 the final requirement is now 28, so my Pallegina now has Steadfast fully upgraded.

Guess the devs heard your plea. :)