KotOR II Wish List

NPCS:

DON'T make one NPC be a sith general, a guy in the cantina, a citizen and a jedi again- use different faces for different characters. though i can see how one dude could be all of this at once, it kindda disturbs the feel of the game

(well, i used to be a jedi, y'know. but i got fed up and went to taris and escaped just in time, so i went to a cantina in tattoine and thought about the sith... i decided to join and became a general pretty quick, but had to tell malak that his droids failed... i ran away before he could choke me to death. man, now it's four years later. i wonder what different places i'll turn up at next...)

:-P

It's very hard to be polite if you're a cat.

NPCS:

DON'T make one NPC be a sith general, a guy in the cantina, a citizen and a jedi again- use different faces for different characters. though i can see how one dude could be all of this at once, it kindda disturbs the feel of the game

(well, i used to be a jedi, y'know. but i got fed up and went to taris and escaped just in time, so i went to a cantina in tattoine and thought about the sith... i decided to join and became a general pretty quick, but had to tell malak that his droids failed... i ran away before he could choke me to death. man, now it's four years later. i wonder what different places i'll turn up at next...)

:-P

lol

Le donne sono da venus, la scopata sa dove sono gli uomini da.

For a different kind of Kotor chat

Sig.jpg

Ferret:

"I think the original KotOR wasn't primarily aimed at kids. It touched upon serious issue but it didn't go too far. It fit very well with the Star Wars movies and genre."

I concur; I enjoy adult ideas and subject matter handled in adult ways. When I say I want a "mature" game, that is what I'm looking for

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

• 4 weeks later...

Bastila Shan - the coolest woman of Star Wars universe. Don't tell that you don't like her.

Yavin IV- we had pathetic station in KOTOR but what we really want? Masassi Temple Complex surrounded by lush jungles!

Revan as a leader of the jedi order

More planets (15-16) bigger than KOTOR worlds.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Adult content is a tricky business, and it only really works with the appropriate license and when you're willing for a game to risk getting an "M" ESRB rating. I think the original KotOR wasn't primarily aimed at kids. It touched upon serious issue but it didn't go too far. It fit very well with the Star Wars movies and genre.

-Ferret

I heard Quentin Terantino's directing Episode III :unsure:

I'm only suggesting rolling up the numbers that are our Attribute scores. Having a finite number of points to put into Attributes means very "average" heroes.

By the end of KOTOR, you could roll through anything. You were far from average.

Add to this the idea that we'll likely see level 30 in KOTOR:2. Equipment was readily available that pumped your attributes up considerably. My stats at the end of KOTOR were sick.

What more do you need?

Random dice rolling is silly for attributes. A fair game system allows all players to start off on equal footing. I'm with Opus on this.

For the love of Hendar can we make the datapads some kind of way sortable?

The Main character not having a voice is ok with me.

Romance optionial if possible.

You don't need a M rating to make the story mature.

Lightsabers don't make blood wounds!

What if I wanted to kill the other bounty hunters but still have the Twi'leks chase me?

Much more rare masks, armor, and robes, make specific quests for these hard to fine artifacts. Everytime I play through KOTOR 1 end up looking the same as every character I've used. I would like to see Sith Robe/Armor similar to what Darth Revan wore in KOTOR, and make it so that the armor does not restrict force powers. There should be Jedi specific armors that don't restrict force powers.

When you loot a character's armor it should look the same on you as it looked on the character. (EX Darth Bandon's armor)

Light sabers should be significantly more powerful then other melee weapons. Some swords were just as powerful as lightsabers in the game.

Light sabers should be very rare! By the end of KOTOR 1 you end up with a ton of lightsabers! I did'nt feel the lightsaber was a very special weapon in KOTOR 1.

More Iridorians! It would be nice to learn more about them.

Master/Apprentice system- I've read that there is going to be some aspect of this in Sith Lords, it would be great if you could pick any of the non-jedi NPC companions to pick as your apprentice.