Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Bernie Sanders Would ANNIHILATE Donald Trump in General Election

Poll

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

ktchong

ktchong

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 199 posts

http://www.smh.com.a...223-gluj3l.html

http://www.rollingst...longed-20151223

Edited by ktchong, 24 December 2015 - 07:55 AM.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 597 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer

This is what, the third of fourth thread on the US election and we are still two months away from the first caucus and three from the first primary. How many threads on this do we have to have?

Oh and in a choice between Sanders and an all powerful government that takes away everyone's everything and a government run by Donald f-----g Trump, I'll take "none of the above".

KaineParker

KaineParker

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 3020 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
1449872673950-2.jpg

Not surprising.

This is what, the third of fourth thread on the US election and we are still two months away from the first caucus and three from the first primary. How many threads on this do we have to have?

Oh and in a choice between Sanders and an all powerful government that takes away everyone's everything and a government run by Donald f-----g Trump, I'll take "none of the above".

Sanders is the most pro-freedom candidate in the race, if you believe freedom means a federal government that isn't able to monitor you.

BruceVC

BruceVC

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 4355 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

So GD realistically there is one  question ....the next president of the USA....Trump or Clinton if you could chose ?

I know you said Trump in the past but after all his antics lately do you feel the same way?

Edited by BruceVC, 24 December 2015 - 08:19 AM.

Leferd

Leferd

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2901 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!
Bruce why are you getting so worked up over Hillary Clinton, and obsessive over our acceptance of her anyway? Is it only because she's a woman and you put them up on a pedestal?

You don't need to trip --she'll win the general election anyway.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 597 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer

So GD realistically there is one  question ....the next president of the USA....Trump or Clinton if you could chose ?

I know you said Trump in the past but after all his antics lately do you feel the same way?

I'd rather have Trump than Clinton but I'd rather have neither than either. If that ends up being the choice I'll vote for whoever the Libertarian party runs.

But seriously? Another thread about this. Predicated on opinion pieces from a left wing Austrailian site and Rolling f-----g Stone?

@KP Bernie does get points from me for being against the Big Brother state as far as watching everything we do goes but he is all for the Big Brother stuff in every other apsect so he loses me there.

TrueNeutral

TrueNeutral

Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 2650 posts
  • Steam:funderbunk

Yeah, with a thread about the general election still on the front page I'm going to consider this a duplicate thread and close it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Poll

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users