[2.03] First CTD in over 547 hours.

Torm51

Question

I was entering The Black Hound and hung up on the loading screen.  This is a first after 547 hours (shameful I know).  Could it be the new patch?  I did update my drivers for Fallout 4...was playing for a bit.  Here is the link to my save on drop box. 

Also its hard to describe but When you hit the level up + sign on the character portrait the sound seems to cut out for a split second and then comes back normally.  In fact every once in a while I will have some type of sound stutter/stutter issue.  Before 2.03 I didn't have the issues.  I did have a bit of sound stutter when you clicked on "New Game" and it does the mini song and Floats the text "Pillars of Eternity" but once the guy starts talking for Act I it would go away.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gcaos9xmf1u29lk/636d2b0de18d44ae8f478bd6f1860a37%2019355606%20Cave.savegame?dl=0

Edited by Torm51

Have gun will travel.

3 answers to this question

Also here is my DXdiag.  It says high Realtek High Def Audio drivers are from  2012....I went online to update them but there website says something about motherboard sound drivers and too download it from their site instead?  I am not understanding.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tbkflvuqgotm1pa/DxDiag%20sound.lnk?dl=0

Have gun will travel.

Hey Torm!

Did you verify your game cache already? Also could you please upload a new dxdiag file? The one you sent me isn't opening. If you go to your mobo manufacturer website, they will have the proper drivers to download, so go ahead and download the audio drivers and see if that works if verifying the game cache doesn't work. 

Thanks dude!

I googled the issue and verified my game cache after I posted this issue.  You responded to someone else with this issue.  and so far it has worked.  I will keep you updated and repost the dxdiag.  I seem to be getting a good bit of  stutter.  I did not before 2.03.

Edited by Torm51

Have gun will travel.