When this game came out it was unplayable for me. Obsidian did nothing to address the issues I reported so I was unable to play. I've waited until V2 to try again but all the same issues are there.
- Saves are immediately corrupted on game exit causing save load to loop back to menu
- Clicking "Conintue" in the menu loads the encampment from the beginning of the game then pauses and will not unpause
- Game locks up the majority of times on launch and must be killed and relaunched. (I have windows hang reports but this also happens on Linux)
- Save states can be "fixed" by deleting the tempsavedata on both windows and linux every time you launch the game
- On Linux the cursor starts on the bottom left of maps regaurdless of where the characters are
- Game performance is absoluately terrible when running since V2...it was terrible at launch and it's worse now
- Steam Sync does not work
I've submitted bug reports, tickets, Obsidian has ignored all these issues. I have tickets that still have never been addressed since the second day of the games release! The only effort Obsidian has made was on these forms where a dev "fixed" my saves. I was then trolled about how I was thankless about this "help" meanwhile everyone ignored the reality the game just immediaetly corrupted the saves the dev fixed. Fixing saves does not address the problem of how they are becoming corrupted!
Fast forward to now and I've tried all my old tricks and new. The game is a fresh install since v2, I deleted it months ago after it was obvious Obsidian gave 0 ****s about dealing with issues. I nuked the registry entries, wiped all old directories in hopes of removing any and all traces of the old bugged out v1.X version of the game or its files. None of this has helped on Windows or Linux. The game is still a worthless mess and obviously I'd like to PLAY the damn thing. I didn't back this project so I could spend my days trolling the forms about Obsidians **** support, I just want to play the god damn thing!
Edited by nPHYN1T3, 30 August 2015 - 10:20 PM.