With my Juggernaut Monk (fists and plate) I had Zahua (TideFall and plate), Devil (Sabre and shield), Kana (axe and shield), Pellagrina (Strikes Hard and Pally shield) and Sagani (stormcaller). They went to White March at level nine, chose the upgraded difficulty option and cleared everything. No casters no priests, no problems.

Wow, so what were bottlenecks like with (essentially) six melee? Or did you always try to kite enemies out of bottlenecks or something?

At a doorway I'd try to stealth rush into the room. Kana, and Devil both had ranged weapons on switch so could do ranged if needed. Also both Monks had Flagellant's Path so after 3 wounds they could zip across the battlefield. Even when only one of the Monks could engage in the doorway it was perfect for Torment's Reach. The cone would hit a lot, and as fast and as hard hitting as it is it'd kill the crowd pretty quickly.

Sagani was the only real soft target and she was always way in the back. With Stormcaller once that lightning storm procs its game over for the bad guys.

Who heals in Your party and how?  I don't know every class/characters yet  so that's why my quesyion, wanne know diffrent variants.

With my Juggernaut Monk (fists and plate) I had Zahua (TideFall and plate), Devil (Sabre and shield), Kana (axe and shield), Pellagrina (Strikes Hard and Pally shield) and Sagani (stormcaller). They went to White March at level nine, chose the upgraded difficulty option and cleared everything. No casters no priests, no problems.

Wow, so what were bottlenecks like with (essentially) six melee? Or did you always try to kite enemies out of bottlenecks or something?

At a doorway I'd try to stealth rush into the room. Kana, and Devil both had ranged weapons on switch so could do ranged if needed. Also both Monks had Flagellant's Path so after 3 wounds they could zip across the battlefield. Even when only one of the Monks could engage in the doorway it was perfect for Torment's Reach. The cone would hit a lot, and as fast and as hard hitting as it is it'd kill the crowd pretty quickly.

Sagani was the only real soft target and she was always way in the back. With Stormcaller once that lightning storm procs its game over for the bad guys.

Who heals in Your party and how?  I don't know every class/characters yet  so that's why my quesyion, wanne know diffrent variants.

Pellagrinna heals with greater LoH.  And Zahua has Tidefall that drains endurance and has the Shod in Faith boots.

With heavy armor on most of the team plus running Zealous Endurance you don't take too much damage and it is spread out across all the team except for Sagani.

Best order for a tank is Shieldbearers of St. Elcga as they have only order specific tanky talent: Shielding Touch. All other order talents are for support/damage/healing.

Poor choices would be Bleak Walkers and Kind Wayfarers as their talents require you to kill opponents, which is something tanks suck at.

Vancian =/= per rest.

I don't think any of the order specific talents make you a noticeably better tank. The Shieldbearer abilities actually give other characters better deflection, so you're actually making someone else a better tank. Unless you use Lay on Hands on yourself, but as a tank you shouldn't need as much healing as someone else, so you're depriving someone else of it.

Maybe you could think of it another way? What does a tank do? They stay alive better than anyone else. So pick something that lets your allies benefit from the fact that you're still standing.

Darcozzi's Inspiring Liberation is great. Since you're already a paladin, you should resist confusion well, so when someone else gets confused, use Goldpact's Bond of Duty on them.

If you take Flames of Devotion, Wayfarer's Sword and Sheperd is nice too. You won't be doing super damage with Flames, but two more mini-heals is nothing to sniff at.

As mentioned already Darcozzi and Shieldbearers are the most  obvious candidates for defensive/support Paladin. I myself tend to lean towards Darcozzi because cc wins every single fight and with a double boost from Liberating Exhortations you can make sure your spellcaster will wreck havoc, while a +10 deflection will profit mostly a melee focuse party/front liners generally, yes you will shrug off some of the damage but that's it.

A well landed cc on the other hand will turn the entire fight in your favor hence Darcozzi is the winner for me. As for healing it's always better to avoid damage to begin with(AOE cc everyone) rather than suffer it and then try to heal back, in any case the Paladin irregardless of order has some really nice single target and aoe heals potential.

The only case where I would pick a Shieldbearer would be for a full melee party. The rest of the orders don't really seem to have abilities that could cause an impact in the lategame.

Well for me, I personally think that patch 2.x made Shieldbearers better. Previously accuracy was difficult to raise but now perception got changed. Conversely, deflection used to have 2 stats affecting and now it can't be push to the levels it was before. I also like the synergy between healing and deflection. For a char to need healing, he/she should already be focused on to some extent and so extra deflection will be helping in most cases.

• Like 2