What can cause queued attacks to get canceled?

luzarius

Question

What can cause queued attacks to get canceled? Anyone know by any chance?

Having trouble with the games combat on POTD, Trial of Iron?

- Hurtin bomb droppin MONK - [MONK BUILD] - [CLICK HERE]

- Think Rangers suck? You're wrong - [RANGER BUILD] + Tactics/Strategies - [CLICK HERE]

- Fighter Heavy Tank - [FIGHTER BUILD] + Tactics/Strategies - [CLICK HERE]

Despite what I may post, I'm a huge fan of Pillars of Eternity, it's one of my favorite RPG's.

Anita Sarkeesian keeps Bioware's balls in a jar on her shelf.

3 answers to this question

Hello, all.  Moving, picking another spell without holding shift, the target dying, any sort of negative affliction, etc.  There are many things, as Xaratas suggested, that will cancel queued actions.  Thanks for your support!

- Refer to this thread if you are having trouble finding any information I requested http://forums.obsidi...eport-an-issue/

I would love an autopause event for whenever an ally has no action queued (EXCEPT when their action is cancelled by the player).

There are plenty of times I expect my party to be rushing in to action to find most have stopped in their tracks for some unseeable reason.

In fact, this usually happens after my fighter uses Constant Recovery and autopause on skill completion activates.

Besides that anomaly, I'd still like to get a pause if one of my party is looking for something to do (maybe not an issue with the new AI changes coming up!)