System Requirements

Probably similar.

If they do enhance things, I'm hoping they'll have the option to reduce the settings down to at least KotOR's settings so people won't have to buy a new computer just to play this game.

I think he's refering to the fact it'll be able to play on an Xbox.

That being the case, it probably won't be much more than it is now, seeing as it'll have to work on both platforms.

Of course this is just guesswork on my part.

Since when do you need requirments for an xbox. I am refering to the pc version

Jesus Christ. KotOR 2 is built with the same engine, and desinged to be able to run on an Xbox. But I suppose these things could mean anything. Better start shopping for hardware now.

Also, remember that this engine is not new to them. A game has been released using it, and there is the possibility of the modification to make it more efficient. It's not unknown for the games on consoles to improve graphically you know, as producers get more and more accustomed to the stuff they have at hand.

Since when do you need requirments for an xbox. I am refering to the pc version

Jesus Christ. KotOR 2 is built with the same engine, and desinged to be able to run on an Xbox. But I suppose these things could mean anything. Better start shopping for hardware now.

And Im not a bimbo

Le donne sono da venus, la scopata sa dove sono gli uomini da.

For a different kind of Kotor chat

Sig.jpg

I think the system specs for KotOR 1 was:

- Minimum (Just to get the start-screen rolling): 1gHz processor, 128 mb RAM.

- Recommended: 1.5gHz processor, 512mb RAM, graphic-card that suports vertex and pixel-shading.

I except it to be somewhat similar for KotOR II.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Okay, first off, there is NO WAY IN HELL you're going to convince me that KotOR looked the same on an Xbox as it did on an even mediocre (by current standards) PC. Secondly, if you plan on buying any of the GFX intense games that are slated to come out anywhere from 6 months, to 1 or 2 months ahead of KotOR 2 (Half Life 2, Doom III, STALKERS: Shadows of Chernobyl, Halo 2 {I'm assuming this will be released to PC eventually}, etc.), than should you be able to play any of these games at decent resolutions and settings, I think it's pretty safe to say you'll be able to play KotOR 2 at as high settings as they have it for. :rolleyes:

I'm already saving up for a new MOBO, GFX card, and CPU for playing the above mentioned, which means I should be able to run KotOR 2 juuuuuust fine. :lol:

I never said that the xbox-version had better gfx than PC. In fact, there were better textures in PC-version of KotOR 1, especially on the NPCs faces.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Is it possible (for an end-user) to make screenshots from an xbox game ?

Could be interesting making a couple actual comparisons of the same spot/situation and see if there were any significant differences between the xbox and (an "average") pc verions.

Looked pretty neat on a pc in 1280x1024, all effects on. :rolleyes:

(I'm still peeved that they were off by default and hidden under advanced settings :angry:)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein