Conspiracy Theories

s13ep

To be honest I see hate as an unnecessary emotion and one that should be avoided if possible 

I can understand getting annoyed or feeling stressed out, those are natural but not hate. That is something which we create and feed

What if somebody stabs your Gam-gam in the face and rapes your dog? Would you turn the other cheek?

To be honest I see hate as an unnecessary emotion and one that should be avoided if possible 

I can understand getting annoyed or feeling stressed out, those are natural but not hate. That is something which we create and feed

What if somebody stabs your Gam-gam in the face and rapes your dog? Would you turn the other cheek?

Don't get me wrong, I get angry and act on that but I can't say I hate anything that has directly interacted in my life

You can do everything without hate trust me :)

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

What if somebody stabs your Gam-gam in the face and rapes your dog?

I think you've been playing too many erotic Fallout3/New Vegas/Skyrim mods.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I can. I hate steamed vegetables.

And Id probably have to go on a tri-state crime spree if someone rapes my dog.

Im a weak man. :(

I doubt you could really hate something as lifeless as a vegetable, you really dislike vegetables ...you can't say you hate them ?

Well if your dog was raped it would probably cause an uncontrollable  emotional reaction and you would act on that....the hate would be a temporary emotion amongst other things like rage, anger and sorry....so the hate in this case is also not real

So you not weak...you just like your dog a lot  :biggrin:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I think you've severely underestimated my feelings on steamed vegetables.

:lol:

Dude you really funny...I don't get why some people seem to get really annoyed with you....you never malicious ?

John Milton 

Hate as Love

When we hate, is it like a dogs bark, in so far as it's repenting as oppose to saying something which is to be accepted? Do we misinterpret a natural feeling as it causes us to lose control of ourselves ( whether through depression or some other problem )? What I'm suggesting is, that the hot-headed feeling, that may come about through stresses of reality, is just a natural function of the body and should be comforting more so than it is uncomfortable.

And thus hate is like a dogs bark, because any emotion withdrawn from it would be cancelled to an acceptable feeling of the body.

King of Kings

Lord of Lords

Hate as Love

When we hate, is it like a dogs bark, in so far as it's repenting as oppose to saying something which is to be accepted? Do we misinterpret a natural feeling as it causes us to lose control of ourselves ( whether through depression or some other problem )? What I'm suggesting is, that the hot-headed feeling, that may come about through stresses of reality, is just a natural function of the body and should be comforting more so than it is uncomfortable.

And thus hate is like a dogs bark, because any emotion withdrawn from it would be cancelled to an acceptable feeling of the body.

Define " acceptable feeling of the body "...it sounds interesting 

John Milton 

Dude you really funny...I don't get why some people seem to get really annoyed with you....you never malicious ?

Malicious? Nah, not my style. I think some people get upset if you have a divergent opinion than theirs. Other than that, Im just a cuddly red demon lookin' for some tentacle love.

• Like 1

Hot-headed feelings and such; things that come with anger; people out of control of their emotion, as with depression; if you're strong enough you can relate a hot headed feeling to fire, associate it with wrath artistically. It's thinking in words that's a delusion, a wound# on ones head that causes you to ( metaphorically ) scratch constantly, and it's infectious, other people are affected by it. Therefore word can also be considered, and is, a virus. 

EDIT: There are also physical acts of hate that cannot go unnoticed for what they are, nature.

Edited by s13ep

King of Kings

Lord of Lords

Hot-headed feelings and such; things that come with anger; people out of control of their emotion, as with depression; if you're strong enough you can relate a hot headed feeling to fire, associate it with wrath artistically. It's thinking in words that's a delusion, a wound# on ones head that causes you to ( metaphorically ) scratch constantly, and it's infectious, other people are affected by it. Therefore word can also be considered, and is, a virus. 

EDIT: There are also physical acts of hate that cannot go unnoticed for what they are, nature.

Dude I'm going to be honest...I have NO idea what you saying but I'm very stoned so it might just be me  :teehee:

John Milton 

Dude I'm going to be honest...I have NO idea what you saying but I'm very stoned so it might just be me  :teehee:

It was explained in my prior comment. When you are a victim of hate, you feel what can be considered 'bad feelings', sometimes that divulge into depression and such - rather than allowing it to lead into depression through your own malfunction, you should treat these feelings as a comforting nature, or try to rise above it somehow. Metaphorically, if you are hot-headed, you seek coldness - in some scenarios more heat, but if you're simply trying to find comfort then the alternative is water ( when thought of, and related to, feels more comfortable and is a literal opposite of fire ). All I'm saying is rather than taking hate for something bad, understand it as something natural, flexible and a feat that can be conquered.

• Like 1

King of Kings

Lord of Lords

It was explained in my prior comment. When you are a victim of hate, you feel what can be considered 'bad feelings', sometimes that divulge into depression and such - rather than allowing it to lead into depression through your own malfunction, you should treat these feelings as a comforting nature, or try to rise above it somehow. Metaphorically, if you are hot-headed, you seek coldness - in some scenarios more heat, but if you're simply trying to find comfort then the alternative is water ( when thought of, and related to, feels more comfortable and is a literal opposite of fire ). All I'm saying is rather than taking hate for something bad, understand it as something natural, flexible and a feat that can be conquered.

That's clever, I like it  :thumbsup:

John Milton 

I was at a friends house and there, with my friend, was a stranger I didn't know. When I left I said "Bye" which met no response from the stranger, on my way out normally I said "bye mate", and he turned around and said "bye mate" but his voice croaked on "mate". I thought, well he is someone who is intelligent but doesn't know he is; because of the way his body had a reaction to the impromptu "bye mate" from me, but he didn't realize this - it was just an emotion to him, but he can recognize and judge characters or scenarios immediately.

This is something that requires tension in conversation between two or more people to understand; there needs to be interest there for you to even care about, what you consider to be mere emotion. However, you may understand I can't tell.

Edited by s13ep

King of Kings

Lord of Lords