OP is unclear - has he not done any of the Endless Paths (as well as not having done the companion quests) or has he just not completed the Endless Paths? If it's the former, I would say XP is in a good place. Dunno why you'd expect to reach the level cap without doing the megadungeon. :p

Direction arrow are not present because there is no minimap and its a 2d game you can already see the route. The are conveniently directly on the map though, and the quest description tells exactly where to go. Impossible to lose a quest, just click on the marker and the party runs to it. Good solution i dont have the patience to look for some location.

I've done no bounties or endless paths (or finished all of Defiance Bay). I didn't even do Raedric yet. Im still too strong by the time I hit Dyrford/Rhemen/etc in this PotD run I'm doing. I feel like I need to be just hitting 4 when I walk in there. I was almost 6.

• Like 1

ok lil update :

the last thing alive being caed nua mobs i started the clearing.

after getting down to cad nua levle 6, the xp from traps/disovery/subquests/bestuary update got my PC to level 12.

customes are still on 11. currently on level 9 of caed nua. lets see how much deeper need go for customs to hit 12 as well.

neverless this proves my point : impossible hit max level until you have done 97% quests and cleared 97% stuff pre pit..

ok lil update :

the last thing alive being caed nua mobs i started the clearing.

after getting down to cad nua levle 6, the xp from traps/disovery/subquests/bestuary update got my PC to level 12.

customes are still on 11. currently on level 9 of caed nua. lets see how much deeper need go for customs to hit 12 as well.

neverless this proves my point : impossible hit max level until you have done 97% quests and cleared 97% stuff pre pit..

Yes, but this is a good thing, isn't it. If you clear almost everything in the game, you will reach the level cap and if you don't you will end the game below the cap. Seems like xp is just right at the moment!
Edited by Poddmeister

I just did solo run with Wizard in 1.05 and I was level 11 before the last area without any real quests left

went to Sun and Shadow with Hunter-Brother and the Sky Dragon remaining as side quests. I also did not touch Endless Paths. I however did 3 of the bounties. Managed to get to level 12 in Sun and Shadow

Now repeating a Pacifist Run. Quite clear that there is a big XP difference. I am level 7 where I was level 8 at the same point in the game. 

Edited by Omnicron

6ej155.jpg