Haelp! I need 5 minutes of your time

sorophx

there are only 2 buttons there, one for each page, you can't go wrong :D

I didn't know you were working for Zynga or something like that.  :p

oh I wish, they have good salaries there I bet.

• Like 1
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Glad I'm not the only one who doesn't do mobile gaming. It just doesn't appeal to me.

Well, that was short. I only use my mobile for photography and facebook.

It's not really photography if you do it with your mobile.

The Lumia 1020 does the job alright. I am not a professional in any way, i just want *some* quality.

• Like 3

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

• 4 weeks later...

Completed, i'm afraid that most of my answers were Other - None as i'm not a heavy mobile user, but I assume that is valid considering my advanced age. Anyway good luck.

The only cellphone I ever had was through Virgin, and I found their version of pay as you go extremely expensive, so after a month, I cancelled.  That was my only mobile anything, ever.  I have a roaming portable phone I take out in the yard when I'm at home and doing yard work, washing the car, playing with the dogs, that sort of thing.  Wondering what anyone in a gaming forum thinks is an "Advanced Age"  ? 

I started gaming on computers about 40 years ago.  Anyone else got that beat?

Kiwi

but didn't it feel nice, to help people? ;) thanks!

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.