Everyone who signed up post-Sith Lords...

I have the lowest member number here, so all of you shut up! HA, eh?

Is that so?

There are no doors in Jefferson that are "special game locked" doors. There are no characters in that game that you can kill that will result in the game ending prematurely.

• 2 weeks later...
Avril would have something to say about that...

It would involve "aboot" and "eh?" at the end of the sentence. As we all know, canadians are ruled out of positions of royalty by the "oot and aboot" policy, which is internationally revered.

Man, whoever came up with that "aboot" thing is totally wrong. We say "aboat" get it right.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

... And Britney is still an Airhead.

she has a head?

Yeah, but i think what he was referring to is her having a guy's other head....IN HER MOUTH! <_<

I was here before it was announced officially...I was curious about Obsidian, but I hadn't ever played any Black Isle games. :)

...look up Volourn's dress lately???...  :lol:

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

I rather liked that view....according to the stalker at least. :huh:

I was so disappointed when the game I had been waiting for turned out to be KotOR II

You should have been paying more attention to the news, and even before that there were a lot of clues. I already guessed Kotor 2 after the initial pres release mention that it would be an established franchise and that it would be for both pc and console.