Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Endless path, level 13

endless path lvl 13 spirits

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Penniegrim

Penniegrim

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer

I'm feeling a bit stuck and the Strat guide don't give any real hints on what to do.

I have finished the quest from the creatures on lvl 12. I have killed all the mobs on lvl 13. But the spirits won't talk to me. As in, I don't get any option to retreve the pass-phrase needed to open the door which leads to lvl 14. I only get the "hello?" and "leave" option each time i try to speak with them.

Anyone know what to do?

ShadySands

ShadySands

The Guy on the Couch of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 3322 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

You need to finish the main quest in the tower in Heritage Hill

Penniegrim

Penniegrim

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 7 posts

Ah, ty :)

Crucis

Crucis

(10) Necromancer

• Members
  • 1597 posts

Damn.  At least 13 levels in the Endless Paths dungeon?  Wow.  How many are there in total?  I'm currently on about level 8 or 9 I think (don't remember which).  I've only been doing a level or two at a time when I visit the strong hold, then leave to work on other quests.

Kingdinosaur

Kingdinosaur

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 11 posts

15 total. 

Crucis

Crucis

(10) Necromancer

• Members
  • 1597 posts

I'm up to (or rather, down to) the 13th level, but I'm stuck at that door where you have to answer some question to get it to open.  And I have no idea what you have to do or say to get it to open for me.  (If I could say "Open Sesame", I would.)   Any help would be appreciated.

billythegreat

billythegreat

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 61 posts

I'm up to (or rather, down to) the 13th level, but I'm stuck at that door where you have to answer some question to get it to open.  And I have no idea what you have to do or say to get it to open for me.  (If I could say "Open Sesame", I would.)   Any help would be appreciated.

Have you found and talked to all the spirits on the level?

VioletShadow

VioletShadow

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Steam:pmume
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer

As billy said, have you talked to all the spirits? If you have and still can't obtain the information, consider the fact you might not be able to um actually "talk" to them. Finish tower quest in Heritage Hill :)

peaceman

peaceman

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 2 posts

looking for help on tower quest heritage hill. awesome game, tho i hate being stuck

rnarchlord

rnarchlord

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

looking for help on tower quest heritage hill. awesome game, tho i hate being stuck

Need to be more specific as to the type of help you need.  Is it at the top of the tower or just getting in the door for example?

srlapo

srlapo

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 143 posts

Step by step directions past this point. Spoiler alert.

Spoiler

Edited by srlapo, 08 June 2015 - 03:01 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: endless path, lvl 13, spirits

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users