Awesome Game.... Do it again!

I have to admit, I'd like to see POE 2 as soon as possible, but with three times as much voice acting. I find myself losing motivation to play the game when there is no voice acting.

Edited by luzarius

Having trouble with the games combat on POTD, Trial of Iron?

- Hurtin bomb droppin MONK - [MONK BUILD] - [CLICK HERE]

- Think Rangers suck? You're wrong - [RANGER BUILD] + Tactics/Strategies - [CLICK HERE]

- Fighter Heavy Tank - [FIGHTER BUILD] + Tactics/Strategies - [CLICK HERE]

Despite what I may post, I'm a huge fan of Pillars of Eternity, it's one of my favorite RPG's.

Anita Sarkeesian keeps Bioware's balls in a jar on her shelf.

I firmly believe in letting people have a say.  However, talk about killing people and whatnot and I tend to get a little troubled.  Look, I know people get rubbed raw by political correctness.  I have sympathy for the irritation over these issues.  However, I tend to draw the line at advocating or celebrating killing folks.   So, time out.  Start a new thread and keep going this idea going if you want..  ...But, please don't crow about killing people or people getting murdered.

• Like 3

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!