Alien Races You Would Like To See In KOTOR2

Actually, there were a few Kadas'sa'Nikto in KOTOR, though I agree that there should be more, not only in quantity, but in variety (where are all the red Nikto?). Of course, nothing goes with Hutts better than the three way goon combo: Nikto, Weequay, and Klatooinian.

Yep, bothans are cool. Or at least put in another furry alien. There is supposed to be a species that really looks like lions (standing). Those would be really cool.

What's more important though. Allow the player character to become one. I suppose you may already have fixed the storyline around a human character, but if that isn't the case, then allow us to play with them.

And create some difference in size per alien species.

Actually, the 'lion' species is what Juhani was, though they fooked up royally with her model. :huh:

Here's a piccy of a male Cathar, he's behind Han Solo.

0553574159.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Actually, there were a few Kadas'sa'Nikto in KOTOR, though I agree that there should be more, not only in quantity, but in variety (where are all the red Nikto?). Of course, nothing goes with Hutts better than the three way goon combo: Nikto, Weequay, and Klatooinian.

what??? where were they hiding? i didn't see any.

btw, don't forget hutts and gamorreans. and twilek dancers of course.

it'd be nice to have a hutt crimelord. but it shouldn't have a vicious pet (we had that before, right?). maybe it could be a relative of the hutt that kept the twilek girl (who became a sith warrior- forgot her name) as a slave

It's very hard to be polite if you're a cat.

If there isn't a Devaronian in the sequel there's seriously gonna be some blood shed though. I mean, how could they even leave those buggers out of the first one?!! Those have got to be the coolest characters from the movies, first thing I thought when I saw one of those guys was SATAN. :ph34r:

Plus it would make an excellent Pazaak/Sabaac opponent. Devaronians adn Cantian Gambling are practically symbiotic. :lol:

Yep, bothans are cool. Or at least put in another furry alien. There is supposed to be a species that really looks like lions (standing). Those would be really cool.

What's more important though. Allow the player character to become one. I suppose you may already have fixed the storyline around a human character, but if that isn't the case, then allow us to play with them.

Actually, the 'lion' species is what Juhani was, though they fooked up royally with her model. ;)

great trilogy btw along with Zahn's books this is my favorit

Actually, the 'lion' species is what Juhani was, though they fooked up royally with her model. ;)

great trilogy btw along with Zahn's books this is my favorit

Hell yes, this was THE BEST series as far as I'm concerned. Especially since Crispin tied it in with the Han Solo Adventures, the very first EU material, long before Zahn made his debut. :lol:

Are you absolutely sure those are Cathar??? I seem to remember them being called Togarians in the trilogy.

TripleRRR

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.

Well, I got no results in The Completely Unofficial Star Wars Encyclopedia for 'Togarian'.

However I did get several hits for 'Cathar' and the descriptions sound very much like Muurgh (I do remember that was his name). Either way, they fooked up royally with the Cathar models. <_<

Link to a search for 'Cathar'

Maybe Bioware got their species mixxed up? Because with the backstory for his planet Muurgh gives, it would actually make quite a bit of sense for the female Cathars to have a thing for females more so than males.

[For those who don't know, Muurgh described his world as a matriarchal society, in which the males lived in jungles as hunters, and the females lived in technologically advanced cities in the trees, and the two only came together for mating purposes. Now, depending on whether or not the Cather females (I don't know whether to call them women or not) enjoyed recreational sex, it would only make sense for them to get each other off, considering that for the most part their males were away from them. Hence why it would make sense for Juhani to have a thing for women. ]

Maybe Bioware got their species mixxed up?

I seriously doubt it.

From my experiences with beta testing SWG, I know that Lucusarts has it's hands REAL deep in anything that it's connected to.

Heck, Obsidian probably has some sort of "continuity liason" from lucasarts they have to deal with.

At least Sony did with SWG, so I'd be surprised if they didn't.

I figured it out. Poor spelling on your guy's part. It's TOGORIAN. That's why I wasn't coming up with anything. :lol: I've also heard the Bothans described as Feline, which I can see looking at their ears, but I've also heard them described as primate like, which I can see from their face and hands. Rather a hodgepodge hybrid they are. :p

I figured it out. Poor spelling on your guy's part. It's TOGORIAN. That's why I wasn't coming up with anything. :lol: I've also heard the Bothans described as Feline, which I can see looking at their ears, but I've also heard them described as primate like, which I can see from their face and hands. Rather a hodgepodge hybrid they are. :p

Oops, well that is what I get for not reading them for a few years.

TripleRRR

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.

You all forgot the Farghul, another feline species. Poor Farghul...

Also, sniggy, there are several "Green" Nikto in KOTOR (at least the XBox version). Redros the swoop racer is one, as is one of the pazzak players on Manaan. Quite a few of Brejik's Vulkars are Green Nikto too.

hmm... these guys died in the war with exar kun- so too late for that. unless lucas approves of this change.

So you don't think there could have been Massassi troops in other parts of the galaxy carrying out raids/missions for Kun or Mandalore who were not present during the Jedi assualt of Yavin IV? Or prehaps they could have been hand picked survivors who were intrusted with ancient Sith secrets and relics that the Massassi didn't want to fall into the Jedi's hands or worse destroyed. These could be both priest and warrior class Massassi told to protect the relics and the knowledge of the Sith until one like Kun returned to claim it. They are the last of the Sith although twisted by Naga Shadows dark magic they remain the last of their kind. Think of all the secret knowledge they could possess about Sith magic or just the Sith themselves.