Per encounter ability stuck in "already activated"

falchen

Question

9 answers to this question

Hey everybody, thank you for your feedback. The team is aware of this issue. We have a hunch that using an ability as a cutscene starts or as the game saves may cause it to remain in the activated state, but we are unsure if there are other ways this issue may arise. If anybody has any other ideas or 100% reproducible steps, it could help us pin-point the issue and find a solution. Thank you!

Hey everybody, thank you for your feedback. The team is aware of this issue. We have a hunch that using an ability as a cutscene starts or as the game saves may cause it to remain in the activated state, but we are unsure if there are other ways this issue may arise. If anybody has any other ideas or 100% reproducible steps, it could help us pin-point the issue and find a solution. Thank you!

Hey, 

This happened to me with Aloth's Grimoire smash(?) ability. It seemed to get stuck as the target died, and was the last enemy in combat just as the spell was being cast. (Amusingly this was the first fight I'd had since leveling and getting the spell, still haven't used it :( )

Bump. Any hopes of this being fixed in an upcoming patch? My dear Eder still is a little nerfed in his inability to use his ability.

Woo! Looks like it's fixed now. Thanks!

Anyone else who hopefully have their abilities opened again want to chime in?