AI: Pwgra rather fights a harmless deer

Jansen

Question

There's obviously a bug in the AI. During a fight a Pwgra decided to hunt himself a innocent, harmless deer.

From the persective of the AI that was correct:

The deer was somehow a friend of mine (green circle) and stood unfortunately close to the Pwgra.

However, that doesn't make much sense to me unless Pwgra are supposed to be a) not the smartest or b) are victims of their own blood lust.

Compare screenshot.

Edited by Jansen

6 answers to this question

I think it's good :D There aren't that many deers on the maps anyway, and at least you can use them to your advantage, during a hard fight early game they gave me the small advantage that was enough to beat the enemy =)

I don't think that is a bug, AI hates deers.

• Like 1

Cail The Silent- The drake coils its body protectively around something. "One day I will become a burning thing. Bright and terrible like my spark."
Quest "Cinders of Faith"

Sagani- Sagani chuckles. "Nothing against these stuffy forests, but you haven't seen the southern lights over Naasitaq."
Quest "The Long Hunt"

There's obviously a bug in the AI. During a fight a Pwgra decided to hunt himself a innocent, harmless deer.

From the persective of the AI that was correct:

The deer was somehow a friend of mine (green circle) and stood unfortunately close to the Pwgra.

However, that doesn't make much sense to me unless Pwgra are supposed to be a) not the smartest or b) are victims of their own blood lust.

Compare screenshot.

Pwegra was pissed off that Santa didn't give her a gift last Christmas, so she has waged war against all deer. 

Edited by draek