Empty treasury

ozymandiasza

Question

Thought this subject needs its own thread.

I've sent my spare companion to do an adventure on two occasions. Every time they say the loot in stored in my treasury. When I get to the treasury it is empty. In fact, I don't think I've ever seen anything in it.

As I understand it the treasury is just behind the merchant in the your main keep?

• Like 2

21 answers to this question

I've had it both show up and not show up. I think it's shown up twice and gone missing two or three times; I also have a couple of rewards that I haven't been back to check on yet.

I don't think the rewards are especially exciting so I don't really care whether they show up or not, but obviously they should. :)

I also haven't gotten any items from my adventures. I even finished a legendary adventure and nothing in the treasury (chest behind the merchant in stronghold). I do get the items I buy from the rare item merchant and the items from having various shops in my stronghold though.

I found gold in the treasury once, but never again since that time, and I've sent npcs on missions several times.

"What if a mid-life crisis is just getting halfway through the game and realising you put all your points into the wrong skill tree?"

I wonder if that is why my hirelings constantly show as not getting paid, despite the fact that the log says they just got paid.  Also put me down as another who has sent companions on several adventures now and had an empty treasury when the log says there should have been something in there.

No, you cannot add gold to the treasury. Payday comes directly out of your pocket (Character screen). The gold you get from royalties also goes directly into your pocket.   Not sure about the unpaid thing, mine don't say that after they are paid. Maybe you should test before/after pay, and see if it's only certain days that occurs on.

After sending one of my companions to do other adventure where the reward clearly stated a "minor item". The item did appear in my treasury.

I think the problem is that the log has a general message for every finished adventure even though there are no items rewarded.

Has anyone tested if this bug was resolved by patch 1.03?

I have never found anything in my treasury, neither tax money nor adventure rewards. (Despite multiple notifications that they were delivered to treasury.)

Gold gets delivered to your pocket from taxes, but adventures can and do deposit gold into treasury.

This is my treasury after a successful Legendary Adventure - rewards were "1000-3000 copper, 1-3 minor items".

http://imgur.com/jUNk0ZV

The parts of creatures can be attributed to Stronghold perk from Curio Shop, so most likely my reward from Legendary was Potion/Scroll/Scroll + 2502 copper. 

Edited by xhtsregginon

I've encountered the same thing: "Average Adventure Completed .... Spoils await in the Great Hall treasury chest.

Treasury chest is always empty. I noticed the 3 adventures I've completed had always used Kana. Any chance Kana is bugged for adventures?

Major items from advantures are scrols and pots (if im attall geting them) disapointed

PIllars of eternty (Hard) 1st playtrough: 155h, 38 m (main Ranger with bear(bow), Eder, Durance(off tank), Hirvais(off tank), Kana(ranged), Aloth/GM)
PIllars of eternty (PtoD) 2nd playtrough: 88h 30 m (main Bleak Walker Paladin, Eder, Barbarian, Monk, Rogue (ranged) Cypher(wand)
(not counting reloads and experimenting)
status i love the game, hate the bugs, and wish for better AI and Pathfinding

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/78749-needed-qualyty-of-life-improvements-information-and-transparency/