KotorII side/mini games

Uhm.. the thing has over 1000 posts and is member 300 something.. YES IT IS SPAMMING. It doesn't bother me though.

Nah, it's probably a girl thing. Girls talk a lot :p

*Considering where to hide from predicted retaliation*

:):lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's very hard to be polite if you're a cat.

That would be pretty cool :)

Droids, Critters, and tagteams...

some bigger stuff as well- fight some rancors in the arena.

i've seen the critters in the screenshots to kotor2. to go against those in the arena would be nice as well. though i figure that voluntarely fighting against living creatures might be tough on a lightsider.

i like the idea of fighting droids. but on should be restricted from using visual force powers. it should be kindda obvious if you just fry the droids from where you stand, no?

My problem with the Turret Mini-game was that if you won, you got nothing. If you lost, you got to go back to your last save. Really annoying.

maybe you'd get to salvage the ships? you know, add repair parts into your equipment?

i liked swoop racing although i wish you could of raced against NPCs instead of trying to beat the clock. I'm just glad that they have the mini games as being optional I know by my third time through the game i really wasn't interested in any of the minigames anymore.

My problem with the Turret Mini-game was that if you won, you got nothing.  If you lost, you got to go back to your last save.  Really annoying.

maybe you'd get to salvage the ships? you know, add repair parts into your equipment?

Well, than I'd be all for it. Either use them as parts for the Ebon Hawk, or else sell them for scrap. Otherwise its just an annoying hindrance.

If you could upgrade the Ebon Hawk, what would upgrade?

Well, there's not a whole to upgrade. Enemy ships already die in one hit, so unless they provided bigger targets which require more hits to kill, the weapons and shields systems are out. The ship doesn't need to go faster, as travel is mostly instantaneous. Maybe the addition of furniture? Lockerooms for stuff you don't need. Hologames, maybe? Not much else that I can think of. Maybe you could run cargo missions and you'd have to enlarge the hold?

The original never really focused on space travel. Since so many people expressed disinterest in the "turret" mini-game, I think it will be focused on even less in KOTOR:TSL.

I don't see major upgrades or additions to what you can do in space travel. Maybe in KOTOR:3

- autoturret software so you can ignore fighter attack mini game segments

- autopilot software so you can ignore piloting mini game segments

- VR holodeck so you can pretend to be somewhere exotic instead of stuck on some dreary backwater planet

- triple expanded minibar

- regen tanks for keeping your enemies alive so you can beat them to within an inch of death on a regular basis

- onboard sauna, hot tub and massage parlor for those R&R moments with the romance partner of your choice

- DIY Deathstar construction manual: build your own in 493,048,371,513 easy stages.

The only upgrades I could think of for the Ebon Hawk would be cosmetic changes mostly. I always thought it would have been great if the person at the dock not only took a fee from you for landing, but also offered repairs if needed and had a store in the dock that offered things like:

-A tagerting computer for the turrets, so then you could fire missiles.

-The option to purchase different missiles (proton, concussion etc)

-upgrade the gun turrets with different batteries like rapid fire batteries

-the option to change the color of the Ebon Hawk(for some reason I keep wondering what it would look like with red strips instead of orange)

-a holo chess mini game

-a kolto tank if you or your party members become severely injured(completely unnessary as you are automatically healed once you walk on the Hawk)

Guest Dante Qel-Droma

I also hope that you can upgrade your Swoop bike in KOTOR 2. I'm also glad that the shooting mini-games aboard the Ebon Hawk are optional, as those were very annoying and too easy in the original. Who couldn't beat the mini-game? It would be cool if the Ebon Hawk was upgradable as well, but I suppose you can't have everything. Pazaak was okay, but Obsidian should put Sabaac in KOTOR 2 instead. It's a much better gambling game than Pazaak.

Well, there's not a whole to upgrade. Enemy ships already die in one hit, so unless they provided bigger targets which require more hits to kill, the weapons and shields systems are out. The ship doesn't need to go faster, as travel is mostly instantaneous. Maybe the addition of furniture? Lockerooms for stuff you don't need. Hologames, maybe? Not much else that I can think of. Maybe you could run cargo missions and you'd have to enlarge the hold?

"HAR HAR! I shot down another starfighter... oooh, lookie here- he had a sofa in his tiny cargo hold."

uhm. don't think so.

it'd be nice to be able to do more with the ebon hawk though. y'know buy upgrades etc.

Guest Exar Kun

Dueling Arenas on each planet would be a great addition to KOTOR:TSL...as would being able to upgrade your swoop bike (since they mentioned it multiple times during KOTOR1)...these two games should definately be expanded for KOTOR2.

Pazaak i really didn't care for but since it was optional it didn't really bother me that much...but having to do that stupid turrent game over and over and over again did get under my skin everytime I had to do it. Not so much because the starfighter AI was so predictable but because every other I travelled to another planet I HAD to deal with it.

Dueling areans would be cool except that they should all be deathmatches. I think that would go well with the darker tone of KOTOR2. To make it really interesting make all of the opponents as hard as Brendak was to kill playing as a level 2 character.