Graphics issue during character generation

Twinsen

Question

I am not sure if anyone else experiences this issue or if this issue was already addressed in some other topic. I checked but I couldn't find anything relevant so if this issue was already addressed elsewhere or is otherwise known please feel free to remove this topic.

I am experiencing some slight fluidity issues during the graphic transitions between one character design and another during character generation and a similar issue is present during gameplay as well. When I switch between character appearances (e.g. between male and female or between races) for the first time the transition has a slight tearing. After the first time it works perfectly, meaning if I return to an already seen character design there is no tearing at all. The tearing during gameplay is similar. I often experience a slight stop when I enter in a new section on the map but after the first time everything is fine. I have a close to recommended hardware so I suspect these issues are software related.

My hardware is:

Processor: Intel i5-2410 CPU @ 2.30Ghz

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M

Installed memory: 8,00 GB

My OS is:

Windows 7 Pro 64-bit with all the latest update.

The resolution was 1366x768 because I used my laptop's display and not a monitor, although I intend to play it on a larger monitor.

This is not a terribly annoying issue and it has not affected my game experience so far but maybe it can be fixed somehow and if that's the case I would like to know how. 

Thanks in advance! :)

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet