My thread....

Halsy

This show had a different theme every year. They were all good, but this one rocked the most imo. My favorite police show to this day:

It was a fun cop show - watched it re-runs a lot.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Okay, so I liked Moonlighting, but I can't say I ever liked the theme song for it.

• Like 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

My weekend as a kid in the 70s usually included this:

and this

• Like 1

My weekend as a kid in the 70s usually included this...

Same. And this:

Oh, hahah - I haven't seen those titles in ages! 

The Irwin Allen shows always had the best themes (courtesy of Johnny Williams):

uh oh Chongo

If memory serves me, this was a segment of the original Banana Splits Adventure Hour.

• Like 1