Completed Game Save

Many believe that KotOR3 will be using a next-generation engine on Microsoft's next console. And for PC I hope and not a castrated version like we got for Halo.

Well right now there is no defenit word if the Xbox2 will be backwards compatiable or not.

If they don't make it backward compatable I think it will be a step in the wrong directions for them.

Xbox Hacker

Many believe that KotOR3 will be using a next-generation engine on Microsoft's next console. And for PC I hope and not a castrated version like we got for Halo.

Well right now there is no defenit word if the Xbox2 will be backwards compatiable or not.

If they don't make it backward compatable I think it will be a step in the wrong directions for them.

Xbox Hacker

If the MS Next Gen Console will use 3 PowerPC processors, will be far more difficult to them to make a bult-in "emulator" for xbox games. 'cause they aren't compatible with the intel x86 processor from xbox.

Xbox Hacker

If the MS Next Gen Console will use 3 PowerPC processors, will be far more difficult to them to make a bult-in "emulator" for xbox games. 'cause they aren't compatible with the intel x86 processor from xbox.

Your right about a built in emulator. If they do make it backwards comptiable it will have to be software emulted like the upcomming PS3 is for ps2 and ps1

I think KOTOR2 should create a "completed save file" when you finish it so you could import it into a future KOTOR3. Unless of course KOTOR3 will have absolutely no relevance to KOTOR1 & KOTOR2.........

that mean to be able to play differntly you will hav to beat both games

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Not to mention using a completely different video architecture custom designed from ATI's R500 series. That alone would pose immense problems. Rumors are they are trying to make use of the additional horsepower to emulate the old games. ATI trying to emulate Nvidia? Wow I thought that day would never come.

it's still a dumb idea, you can't rename or move save on the xbox

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Not to mention using a completely different video architecture custom designed from ATI's R500 series. That alone would pose immense problems. Rumors are they are trying to make use of the additional horsepower to emulate the old games. ATI trying to emulate Nvidia? Wow I thought that day would never come.

Ati would not have to do anything at all.....it all software.........

Since directX is used for the xbox and xbox2 (maybe XNA ?) it's all about how the software implaments the graphic routines...... same goes for the procs......

It only a matter if the xbox2 can do it or not......

You no nothing of hacking the xbox...... so unless you know more than I do please referian from saying anything else on the subject of the xbox...... :p

It's already been stated that the formats have not changed, expect for the model format....and that changed very little......

Let's not forget that Lucas Arts has laid off the KotOR3 team, so...

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

You no nothing of hacking the xbox...... so unless you know more than I do please referian from saying anything else on the subject of the xbox...... ;)

Oh I certainly yes of hacking the xbox! My daddy's a fireman and he has a very big fireaxe! The xbox was no match for my accurate swings!

And don't call me a referian.

Word economics

To express my vast wisdom

I speak in haiku's.

You no nothing of hacking the xbox...... so unless you know more than I do please referian from saying anything else on the subject of the xbox...... :)

Oh I certainly yes of hacking the xbox! My daddy's a fireman and he has a very big fireaxe! The xbox was no match for my accurate swings!

And don't call me a referian.

Now there's someone who knows how to properly treat an X-Box. ;)

I hate Microsoft, but it's hard not to love the X-Box. It is a very well put together console. It's superior from a hardware perspective to the PS2 and sells at the same price.

The DVD player is better. It ships with a HDD and a Network adapter. It puts out better graphics, supports HDTV, and has better reliability.

PS2's, as much as I love Sony, have serious issues with cheap gears that lead to disc read issues.