Digital Download Keys: When?

So, a day-1 patch can just be released before cause reasons. Patches don't magically transmute through time, so they can't be done faster, as neither games can.

Do you understand the concept of time? (it works one way, not the other)

Only in our universe.

Ignore me, I'm an obstinate bastard. :)

There's a theory that says that time is flowing forwards because the universe is expanding. At some point the Universe will reach its maximum size and begin to contract, at which point time will go backwards.So we get to un-play Pillars of Eternity then!

• Like 1

There's a theory that says that time is flowing forwards because the universe is expanding. At some point the Universe will reach its maximum size and begin to contract, at which point time will go backwards.So we get to un-play Pillars of Eternity then!

I'm really looking forward to completing the game, then getting stuck right at the end, just before having a really good go at the whole game, then learning the ropes of the UI before finally getting excited about all the announcements and press releases! I'm mostly looking forward to the spiritual predecessor 'Baldur's Gate' though... ;)