Bioware Refugies

...great...next, Volourn'll become a Mod an' the Klown will be named Overseer... <_<

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

• Like 1

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way

Newc: Why do you think I'm so hostile? I'm not here because I like Internet Geek Message BoardMembers. I'm here because I need input. Period.

Sarge: Sorry. Obsidian - like all other boards - don't have the *balls* to make me a mod. ;)

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

...great...next, Volourn'll become a Mod an' the Klown will be named Overseer... <_<

*shudders at the thought*

I don't think I've ever posted on the Bioware forums. Not even during the "great spam attack" of 2002...

There are no doors in Jefferson that are "special game locked" doors. There are no characters in that game that you can kill that will result in the game ending prematurely.

Volourn, stop spreading rumors, myths, and innuendo. You are here because you were on every other forum connected to the people who created Obsidian, and would be here even if they were developing a game which held no interest whatsoever for you.

There are no doors in Jefferson that are "special game locked" doors. There are no characters in that game that you can kill that will result in the game ending prematurely.

Sure. In hopes that they would eventually make a game I'd be interested in. Duh.

P.S. Get your own lame sayings. Stop abusing mine.

Well, I got you to admit they were lame, so that's something right there...

All I've wanted to hear for the longest time is "GO, Dwarves, GO!"

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

And, you won't. It's dead. It was murdered by thsoe who slaughtered my 'internet naivte' all those years ago. Blame them; not me.

I sense a disturbance in the Force.... I sense... backstory?

...aye, lad...Volourn was not always the pansy BIOweenian brown-nose he is now...once upon a time, the words "GO DWARVES GO held with them the War Cry of the oppressed, the long lamented shouts o' Spam...sadly, as wit' the Klown, it seems the poor gully dwarf let his genitalia fall by the wayside long ago..."Parting is such sweet sorrow" an' all that... :(

• Like 1

Wow. Once again, Sarge doesn't know what he's talking about. I'll let his 'version' stand though so people cna decide for themsleves that the wemic has no marbles.

What was this thread about again? :)

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Wow. Once again, Sarge doesn't know what he's talking about. I'll let his 'version' stand though so people cna decide for themsleves that the wemic has no marbles.

...ye knows as well as I, an' a few others that still be kickin' 'round from the ol' Isle days that there be no "version" in what I says, jus', as ye now likes ta say, the truth...ye once were one o' us; the few, the proud, the Islanders...ye was e'en banned fer it; twice (the second at yer own request)...nuthin' ta be ashamed of (quite a few o' us ate bannage back then at least once), but ye went all apologetic & soft so's they'd let ya back after almost a freakin' year...ye not 'member that, Vo???...I does...yer now nigh but a sad shell o' that lad; yer nose soo far up the collective BIOarse that it be hard ta discern where ye stops an' they begins...p'rhaps it be time ta alter yer ol' callin' card:

GO BIOweenia GO

<_<

EDIT: an' fer all the sensitive types out there who find this li'l diversion o' topic heinous; back on topic:

Screw the "Light Side"

...there, now e'eryone's happy... :unsure:

• Like 1

Silly, silly sarge. My "banning' and 'that stupid saying that Arkan likes so much' are not even connected. Not evenr emotely. Are you that daft/ Well.. Of course ye are. Youa re one of the few who type worst than I do. WOWSERS.

Anyways, it ends here. I'll reply to you again when you stop trolling. deal? :unsure:

That is all. :ph34r:

...I's sorry, Gully Dwarf, but I couldna hear a word ya said; all I got was "MMMpphhh mmmptppphhh..."...'ere's a novel idea; try removin' yer lips from the insides o' Gaider's sphincter 'afore addressin' the public...give 'er a try, lad; might jus' work... <_<

• Like 1