Bioware Refugies

...great...next, Volourn'll become a Mod an' the Klown will be named Overseer... <_>

Who was this overseer guy ? I'm pretty sure I've heard the name in association with some old BIS boards (way before I knew anything about boards) ?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

At least, the "Lair" people had the decency to put their spam in the WoT section  :blink:

Hi, are you Satan?

Anyway, I posted on the Bio forums a few times, back when I was having trouble when NWN first came out. Ha!

I've been called a lot of things, but Satan... ?

No, I'm just a little devil. :wub:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Wow. Once again, Sarge doesn't know what he's talking about. I'll let his 'version' stand though so people cna decide for themsleves that the wemic has no marbles.

heck, Gromnir recalls when sargy was a plain speaking poster (no garbled writing style,) who was hopeful that "Mr. Gaider," might just, maybe, perhaps, put some of sargy's suggestions into the ascension mod.

HA!

is 'mazing how a couple o' years can twist a person so that now he not even sure whether he is pretending to be Gromnir or krazy or someone else... just parrots his betters. truth ain't really a factor for him... after all, somebody will eventually tell him what to say and how to be saying it... and then he will suddenly 'members that version o' things.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)