Sign in to follow this  
Rumsteak

List of resources to keep up with the latest PoE news

Hi guys,

I thought everyone could benefit from sharing their secret list of resources to keep in touch with PoE community and official news. The more informed, the better. Here's mine:

My current "process" is as follows: all the relevant links are bookmarked in a folder in my browser and whenever I feel like it, I just middle-click on it to open them all at once. I was considering adding Twitter searches to the mix but there is a lot of noise.

If you guys have other interesting resources or different ways to keep informed, don't hesitate to share.

• Like 3

Thanks! This makes things convenient.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

I think there was some sort of  Q&A platform with Adam Brennecke or some other dev? I can't remember what it was.

Does anyone know who's in charge of devtracker / if there's any way to add devs?  Several of them, especially Justin Bell, aren't tracked by it.

Yeah it's been bothering me too. I'm thinking of making my own improved one. I'll keep you posted when I'm done procrastinating.

Does anyone know who's in charge of devtracker / if there's any way to add devs?  Several of them, especially Justin Bell, aren't tracked by it.

You can now track Justin Bell or whoever you want on the new tracker mentioned in this threadHappy stalking!