Happiest Countries in the World proves Western Ideology Works

BruceVC

Once again Gaddafi came to power in a coup because he had the support of the army, he didn't come to power through the will of the people

So I fail to see how you say that someone who stays in power through military control is legitimate. If he had actually won an election I wouldn't be raising this criticism of this regime

So Xi Jinping who is the President of China, who didn't come to power through the will of the people is not the legitimate president of China. Because you know he's also the Chairman of the Central Military Commission as well. Check.

No China is not a Democracy, its a one  party state and demonstrates certain characteristics of a dictatorship. So the current president does not represent the will of the people, he represents the will of the political party

Don't buy Chinese trade goods then. By buying of Chinese trade goods you support dictatorship! Wait... oh shi... almost all trade goods in the world has Chinese origin... Ok don't buy any trade goods, such freeminded person as you must make such sacrifice for glory of democracy!

P.S. As totalitarian Russian i prefer Chinese trade goods (just because European or US goods has worse quality with higher price).

Worse quality!?!?!?! What the hell are you buying from China that is of higher quality than it's counterpart from the U.S. or Europe? I've never seen one product from there that was superior, and most are inferior.

You do realize it's mostly U.S. and European companies that finances and profits from X being made in China right? About the only reason anything is made in China at all that is sold in the west is due to the super cheap labor there, that is in many cases akin to slave labor.

Edited by Valsuelm

Worse quality!?!?!?! What the hell are you buying from China that is of higher quality than it's counterpart from the U.S. or Europe? I've never seen one product from there that was superior, and most are inferior.

Clothes. U.S. and EU can't make clothes fitted for our climate. Computers, gadgets etc also.

You do realize it's mostly U.S. and European companies that finances and profits from X being made in China right? About the only reason anything is made in China at all that is sold in the west is due to the super cheap labor there, that is in many cases akin to slave labor.

I known, because of this Western fight against yourself China looks funny.

Worth mentioning is the fallacy that much of the west really is even a democracy. Not to mention the fact that a lot of people are snowballed into thinking that just because you get to go to the polls you live in a free nation, in a 'democracy', and/or your vote actually matters. We'll spotlight Australia for a moment, as it often tops these 'happiness polls'.

Australia is a Commonwealth state, that exists at the pleasure of the queen, like all the other commonwealth states (such as Canada). If it's leadership ever gets out of line, and actually makes decisions in the best interest of a truly independent Australia (which is not in the Queen's interests) she'll remove it. Don't think she can or will? You've maybe been convinced the English Monarchy is actually just a figurehead (they certainly teach this BS in schools)? Well. she's done it before:

http://johnpilger.com/articles/the-forgotten-coup-how-america-and-britain-crushed-the-government-of-their-ally-australia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1975_Australian_constitutional_crisis

Speaking of Canada, who do you think signed their 'Bill of Rights' into law? Why the Queen of course when it was deemed prudent to placate the masses with such a thing.

Oh, and the G20 is going to be in the land down under soon:

I'm sure there will be many Aussies getting the beat down by the minions of their overlords. Wonder how they'll vote in the sham happiness poll.

Edited by Valsuelm