My Personal comments so far..

Niccolado

Oh Niccolado, youre in for some harsh surprises. (Psst, theres no healing of Health or ressurrection. Because sleeping 8 hours will cure literally everything.)

Man, when the general public gets ahold of this game all hell is going to break loose.

Agreed....the people already pointing this out are obviously big fans of the old games and usually not novice by any means....

Never mind the fact that it's not very intuitive....It never sounded like a good idea to me and pretty much goes against what people have come to expect.

I mean if we we're trading one system with a steep learning curve with another.....not sure why we didn't stick as close to the first(DnD) as possible.

• Like 1

Oh Niccolado, youre in for some harsh surprises. (Psst, theres no healing of Health or ressurrection. Because sleeping 8 hours will cure literally everything.)

Man, when the general public gets ahold of this game all hell is going to break loose.

Well, I think I might have found one reason for its pretty hard. Those prerolled BB_heroes havent been given any weapon talents... lol..

Well, I think I might have found one reason for its pretty hard. Those prerolled BB_heroes havent been given any weapon talents... lol..

Not to mention they aren't equipped very well for the level they're at.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Not to mention they aren't equipped very well for the level they're at.

True enough, although that I can live with. Missing the skills though is a different matter since I currently have no chance getting them. Besides, I cant dismiss the characters either and buy new one from the inn since I would need the stronghold for that. Oh well. Still having lots of fun! Hehe..

Report that as a bug. OE is not getting proper feedback on the game if the setup is wrong. 

I might. It also seems theres a loading/saving bug out there. I killed off a character to replace it with a new one holding a proper name, but it seems although I can create a new character they wont stick to the group after saving and then loading it up again. I guess its something that will be fixed. It seems to be in the buglist anyway.

What I really really would beg the devs for on my very knees are more portraits! Wayyy more portraits! Im  a portrait freak and cant get enough of these wonderful pieces of art! For me these are like Michelangelo, Monet, Renoir and van Goghs...