Backer Beta Build 278 is live

BAdler

I am quite sure they will delay the game to beginning of next year. I would appeciate a little bit more comunication when (roughly) the next beta build will reach the backers. Here in Germany the Ranger Edition of Wasteland 2 has been shipped and first impression is really nice. So for folks who are a little bit bored this could be an alternative while waiting for things going on...

this game gets patched slower than a crippled sloth wading through tar. hey obsidian, when can we play the game your internal people get to play?

They have a vested interest in this game being better, and in the forums giving feedback and new ideas, they're obviously using the time for a reason. Maybe because everyone expects a significant jump in quality per patch, and they want to deliver that.

Nope, they just don't really see the BB as particularly important. I'm not being grumpy or facetious, I honestly think it was a stretch-goal gimmick that is now a pesky afterthought.

Not sure if serious or not.....

Obsidian often cops flak for having buggy games released, if they have a chance to both a) let the people who helped make this game possible in the first place play it early and see what it is like and b) get these people playing and testing the game on a wide range of machines and hardware why would they pass on it?? I'm sure this is helping them immensely.