Characters from KOTOR1

I would really like too see vandar as new character. It would be great to be able to control a Yoda-like character. I'd have him control two green lightsabers. Just like in Starwars II.

Jolee was pretty funny, and Kreira seems acceptable, but let's not go over-board with those senior Jedi. Beetween Kreira and that Yoda wannabe i would go insane trying to constantly keep them alive in combat. Ho yes, i'm completely disregarding the rabit twisting monkey scene from Episode II. If you need a crane to walk and you've been living hundreds of years beyong your expected longevity, there's no chance in hell you are going to turn into a demonic wolverine, thank you.

Instead, let's have a young jedi from the same race. They could even expand those creatures background a little, where do they come from, who they are ect.

Remeber, DS ending, Vandar is toast

A lot of people are toast :blink:

It's gonna be interesting to see how they explain all this. Those choices/questions that tell the game how you ended Kotor will have to be damn good to cover all possible scenarios.

Remeber, DS ending, Vandar is toast

A lot of people are toast :blink:

It's gonna be interesting to see how they explain all this. Those choices/questions that tell the game how you ended Kotor will have to be damn good to cover all possible scenarios.

Yea, having a feeling it's going to be a love/hate kinda thing.

I for one finshed the game game both LS and DS, etc. So no matter what, your stepping on one of my games toes, and I could care less if you did. Give me a good game and good story, and write history however you want it, my expirence from kotor won't be come horrible because the "offical" way it ends isn't the same as one the way I played it. I don't like the idea of having to work around all this BS, I'd say pick an ending and go with it.

It would be great if obsidian put in a young yoda-like character!

A young Yoda-like character would pretty sweet. I personally want the whole nine yards though! I want Marko Ragnos or Exar Kun and other famous Jedi Masters to come to you in visions depending on what path your on. Ghosts would be even better! I mean this time frame is too sweet not to have some cameos from the SW comics!

Who I think will retun: Bastila, Revan, Canderous, HK-47, and T3

Who do I want to return: Bastila, Canderous, HK-47, Revan

Cheers!

Yeah, right. kissing the walking icicle. Looks like she'll give your lips frostbite if you get too close....

Well, Bastila wasn't exactly forthcoming when you first met her...She was pretty much an ice-queen. But, she warmed. And personally I don't think "The White-woman"(jeez, let's have a name Obsidian :)) seems icy. Calm, and composed, yes. But not icy.

If it happens, it'll probably take time to develop. As would probably work best storywise.

No more annoying gravely voiced muppets please

I've never seen Vandar blink his eyes in unison. Always left, right. Left, right. I found this very annoying.

And most unnerving :)

T3 and Hk47 seem like they are going to be around and have a sort of r2 c3po thing going. As for the other characters i dont think that juhani, jolee, mission, or zalbaar will return to not cause conflict with the darkside ending. Carth should return given that you do go to his home planet. i dont think bastilla will return either but they could probably include her if they wanted to. Canderous should return though

I really want to see Bastila return along side Revan. I too would not like to see her as a bad guy. If you do LS story than i am almost postive Bastila will not be a bad guy. If Bastila does not return i REALLY hope they tell us what happened to her. I just don't think they are going to kill off Bastila. I read that some returning characters from KOTOR1 will make cameo appreances and give you missions. What if Bastila gives you a mission and she joins your party for a mission or two? would you guys like that?

I really want to see Bastila return along side Revan. I too would not like to see her as a bad guy. If you do LS story than i am almost postive Bastila will not be a bad guy. If Bastila does not return i REALLY hope they tell us what happened to her. I just don't think they are going to kill off Bastila. I read that some returning characters from KOTOR1 will make cameo appreances and give you missions. What if Bastila gives you a mission and she joins your party for a mission or two? would you guys like that?

The Bastila from my game became a Sith so she would be Darth Bastila. I would like to see her come back but only if they can satisfy both the lightside players and the darkside players. The Bastila from my game would have gone to outer rim with Darth Revan or be carrying out a mission for him.

Cheers!

I'd like all of them to return but I skeptical that they will. It's already been confirmed that Revan and T3-M4 will be in the game (although I couldn't care less about that droid) and quasi-confirmed that HK-47 will return in one form or another. I'd like to see what happens to everyone from the game but I don't know if we'll get the chance.

if there is a yoda like person, he better be on the DS. That could be hilarious!

gawwwwwwd, im tryin to think.... didnt they have an evil yoda type in one of the games or EU somewhere? Its racking my braaaaaiins

I would like to know what happend to everybody.

the word from the developers is that all the characters except revan and the robots are dead.

apparently bastila and juhani will turn up as ghosts a la obi wan. but not jolee because he wasn't strong enough in the light side.

canderous and carth apparently died in battle shortly after the star forge.

and mission and the wookie joined a travelling circus and died in a strange juggling-related accident.

dumber than a bag of hammers

the word from the developers is that all the characters except revan and the robots are dead.

apparently bastila and juhani will turn up as ghosts a la obi wan. but not jolee because he wasn't strong enough in the light side.

canderous and carth apparently died in battle shortly after the star forge.

and mission and the wookie joined a travelling circus and died in a strange juggling-related accident.

someone will believe you then.....look out