Weapon options - (Two handed, dual, 1 hand etc) how do they work?

wanderon

How exactly do these different options function in PoE? It doesn't appear to me that any of the stats shown in the inventory screen change at all regardless of whether you equip a two hander, one hander, dual weild or even a ranged weapon. Are there differences in accuracy, speed, number of attacks or anything else outside of the damage stats of the weapon itself? 

one o' our most common requests has been for a more dynamic character record sheet and/or inventory screen. being able to see valuable numerical differences depending on armour and/or weapon load-outs strikes us as something that would be added to a crpg by default, but is conspicuously absent from PoE.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 1

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

How exactly do these different options function in PoE? It doesn't appear to me that any of the stats shown in the inventory screen change at all regardless of whether you equip a two hander, one hander, dual weild or even a ranged weapon. Are there differences in accuracy, speed, number of attacks or anything else outside of the damage stats of the weapon itself? 

one o' our most common requests has been for a more dynamic character record sheet and/or inventory screen. being able to see valuable numerical differences depending on armour and/or weapon load-outs strikes us as something that would be added to a crpg by default, but is conspicuously absent from PoE.

HA! Good Fun!

Well I am hoping they just have not YET provided this as they want to make sure the numbers are all nailed down into their final form before doing so. 

Nomadic Wayfarer of the Obsidian Order

Not all those that wander are lost...