Bug(?): Characters walk super slowly

BrokenMask

Question

So umm, after entering the second floor on inn, everyone in party suddenly started walking in slow motion <_< And it didn't stop when I left the inn, made things unbearably slow

I don't have a file since... Well, turns out that you can't save in trial of iron mode :p Or if you can, its either automatic or unclear

6 answers to this question

If you accidently press keyboard 'S', characters will move at half speed.  Check the controls, S is half speed, D is double speed, there is no default for normal speed so you can set it there.

To be clear I think S/D affect the game "time"  not character "speed"

If you accidently press keyboard 'S', characters will move at half speed.  Check the controls, S is half speed, D is double speed, there is no default for normal speed so you can set it there.

To be clear I think S/D affect the game "time"  not character "speed"

Right you are Bazy, S and D keys run the game at half and double speed respectively.

Thanks for the feedback!

- Refer to this thread if you are having trouble finding any information I requested http://forums.obsidi...eport-an-issue/

I got this same glitch. It was the squad priest that was moving unbearably slow and if I removed her from the group, they all moved faster. Upon a reload this was fixed, but yeah it also occured after going to the inn second floor, specifically when I chose to fight the girl there.

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?