Cant wait to play it.

Old school Baldurs gate icewind player here. Just finished Divinity original sin it was great, but it didnt feel like D and D, or Baldurs/icewind. Glad to back this. Dunno why i waited so long. I got bills to pay but I wanted to back projects like this as most game now are garbage mass produced shyte.

• Like 4

Isn't mass production one of the main benefits of digital distribution? I don't think the offices at Obsidian are filled with developers hand-carving ones and zeroes into storage media by candle light.

"Of all the kids in The Breakfast Club, Ally Sheedy would be the first one to sense Cthulhu's coming." -Patton Oswalt 

Old school Baldurs gate icewind player here. Just finished Divinity original sin it was great, but it didnt feel like D and D, or Baldurs/icewind. Glad to back this. Dunno why i waited so long. I got bills to pay but I wanted to back projects like this as most game now are garbage mass produced shyte.

Welcome to the forum. Let's hope that PoE will be the beginning of something big.