Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Campaign Almanac

World Book Lore Maps Setting

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Leferd

Leferd

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2903 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!
I'm keen to know more about the game world. My understanding is that the setting will be detailed in the Campaign Almanac, which was included in some of the backer tiers and available as an add-on.

So as we are about a week away from the backer beta and in the final few months stretch before the full release, I'm wondering when we'll get a heads up as to when this will be made available for download?

This is certainly something that I'd like to devour before actually diving into the game and get immersed with all the lore and knowledge of what's going on in the world. I suppose the same question could be asked of MCA's novella as well.
  • NWN_babaYaga and Messier-31 like this

fortuntek

fortuntek

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 350 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer

I'm curious about this as well. Hoping it'll be made available at least shortly before official release time, so we can dive in and get immersed and optimally hyped :)

Zinnwaldite

Zinnwaldite

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

Awesome, had totally forgotten about the Almanac.Hopefully we'll have access to it before the game comes out, or i'll have to download the game through a 54k modem while i do some reading.

Panteleimon

Panteleimon

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 152 posts

I would assume it'll release with the final game or soon after.  Can't blame them either, priorities being what they are.  I'm very much looking forward to mine, though.

Messier-31

Messier-31

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2240 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Wanted to ask the same question as OP.

neo6874

neo6874

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 240 posts
  • Steam:neo6974
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer

Awesome, had totally forgotten about the Almanac.Hopefully we'll have access to it before the game comes out, or i'll have to download the game through a 54k modem while i do some reading.

Ouch, just ... ouch.

Have a friend or relative (or non-tech-savvy neighbour with unsecured wifi) who you can mooch off of for a couple of hours?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: World Book, Lore, Maps, Setting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users