Upgrading from digital to box set?

This has probably been asked about before but Im too lazy to look very hard. Anyways, I got in on the kickstarter for the $25 'game only' tier. I confirmed my pledge but I was wondering is there any way I can pay another $25 and upgrade to a box set. I'm really impressed with how the game is being developed and I don't care how long it takes because I know it's going to be what I've been waiting for for years. I really want the box set to add to the nestalgia. There's just something special about opening a box set.  I just could not afford it at the time.

• Like 1

Obsidian have said they're looking into making upgrades possible, buying addons etc through the backer portal, but it's a low priority I guess.

You could write to support and explain what you want to do - I think some others have done this.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

Obsidian have said they're looking into making upgrades possible, buying addons etc through the backer portal, but it's a low priority I guess.

You could write to support and explain what you want to do - I think some others have done this.

I think they decided to scrap that actually.  We are crazy close to the end now, literally 5-6 months tops and last time I looked at my pledge it was locked and no longer editable in any form.  Which sort of sucks cause I wanted to up my pledge to go to a higher tier but I am not going to rebuy my previous tier to do it.

Edited by Karkarov

..? I did just that - upgraded my pledge when I first registered the kickstarter pledge on this site, using the amount from the kickstarter and putting something on top. I can still add another pledge and retail pack if I want to it seems. But probably isn't possible to alter the pledge from kickstarter if it was finalized into an order earlier, at least from the web-system we have access to.

The injustice must end! Sign the petition and Free the Krug!

..? I did just that - upgraded my pledge when I first registered the kickstarter pledge on this site, using the amount from the kickstarter and putting something on top. I can still add another pledge and retail pack if I want to it seems. But probably isn't possible to alter the pledge from kickstarter if it was finalized into an order earlier, at least from the web-system we have access to.

Right.  Once it was finalized with Kickstarter (long long time ago) I lost the ability to edit it.  I got stuck in a position that if I wanted to move to a higher tier I had to rebuy, I couldn't just up my pledge and pick a new tier.

Guest Matt Sheets

I think they decided to scrap that actually.  We are crazy close to the end now, literally 5-6 months tops and last time I looked at my pledge it was locked and no longer editable in any form.  Which sort of sucks cause I wanted to up my pledge to go to a higher tier but I am not going to rebuy my previous tier to do it.

Right.  Once it was finalized with Kickstarter (long long time ago) I lost the ability to edit it.  I got stuck in a position that if I wanted to move to a higher tier I had to rebuy, I couldn't just up my pledge and pick a new tier.

We're still working on adding that ability.  I apologize about the time it's taking but it's something that we are working on.

For the time being, you can email support@obsidian.net and we'll be able to cancel your order so you can go through the process.

• Like 6

Awesome. I've been toying with the idea of upgrading to the Obsidian pack (I have spent way way too much cash on KS projects already) - I don't need you making it easier for me to do ;)

We're still working on adding that ability.  I apologize about the time it's taking but it's something that we are working on.

For the time being, you can email support@obsidian.net and we'll be able to cancel your order so you can go through the process.

Hmm thanks for the response, did not expect one.  When the next check comes in I will get in touch with you guys.

• 1 month later...

I think they decided to scrap that actually. We are crazy close to the end now, literally 5-6 months tops and last time I looked at my pledge it was locked and no longer editable in any form. Which sort of sucks cause I wanted to up my pledge to go to a higher tier but I am not going to rebuy my previous tier to do it.

Right. Once it was finalized with Kickstarter (long long time ago) I lost the ability to edit it. I got stuck in a position that if I wanted to move to a higher tier I had to rebuy, I couldn't just up my pledge and pick a new tier.

We're still working on adding that ability. I apologize about the time it's taking but it's something that we are working on.

I think they decided to scrap that actually. We are crazy close to the end now, literally 5-6 months tops and last time I looked at my pledge it was locked and no longer editable in any form. Which sort of sucks cause I wanted to up my pledge to go to a higher tier but I am not going to rebuy my previous tier to do it.

Right. Once it was finalized with Kickstarter (long long time ago) I lost the ability to edit it. I got stuck in a position that if I wanted to move to a higher tier I had to rebuy, I couldn't just up my pledge and pick a new tier.

We're still working on adding that ability. I apologize about the time it's taking but it's something that we are working on.

Any update on this? I would like to be able to add the backer beta to my pledge before the 18th comes around. Edited by Lasweetlife