Why are you guys going to E3?

Can never have to many people see your game

Not true. Once more than a certain number of people are at E3, seeing PoE, the building's fire codes will have been breached. 8)

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

Am I wrong?

Yes?

Nice way of padding # of posts. Never understoon peeps obsesed with having posts in the thousands.

Never understood why people ever cared about # of posts in the first place.  I advocated turning it off back in the days of Black Isle, but people then seem to disagree with the position for whatever reason.

Anyhow, in my defense (and thanks to Urthor for the link support regarding humour), I think 3072 posts is rather small considering I joined the forums 10 years ago.

Although it should be pointed out, against me, that Way-Off Topic posts don't count in the board total, but also for my defense I shall point out I was a lurker for 4-5 years that I've been a member of the forums and rarely, if ever, posted during that time.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man