I believe there was a book in the game that required about 9 research points to read that would get you a point in another stat that took eight experience points to simply buy (though that's probably just me and my very poor memory).

"All of life’s lessons come with a price…
We may learn a lesson, and things may get better in the end…
So that’s the trade off…life experience for exhaustion… wisdom for innocence.
There may be a happy ending to our stories…
but we paid for that with little pieces of our souls and we will never get those back."

-Austin Lunn

I believe there was a book in the game that required about 9 research points to read that would get you a point in another stat that took eight experience points to simply buy (though that's probably just me and my very poor memory).

It's the dodge book inside the Giovanni Mansion.

I never found research to be that useful for books but it does help you identify talismans, it's a good complementary skill to have but I never found any use for the darn books.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

craaaap, turns out you get an extra point of Scholarship (therefore - Research) for free during the museum job in Downtown... I could've saved another 6 points of XP. well, next playthrough, I guess  ;(

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

I recall something about that only being for the 'wolf' vampire clan (the same as that guy)...

Could be wrong, it's been so long I don't even recall their name...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

oh, good to know, I'll check that out

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.