How long will it take...?

How long will it take until we stop calling this game Project Eternity? Will we ever stop?

Inquiring minds want to know.

At least they kept the name very similar, which should make the transition easier, and avoid a lot of confusion that one equals the other.

"Now to find a home for my other staff."
My Project Eternity Interview with Adam Brennecke

Maybe we'll all stop when you change your signature?

Maybe I'll never change it, and everyone will be stuck in a time warp. Besides, if the "Community" drop down on Obsidian.net still says Project Eternity, why shouldn't my sig?

I seriously doubt I will change saying Project Eternity till release, maybe even after that...

• Like 1

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Eh I will just refer to it as Eternity.  I still think the Pillars thing is sort of lame.

Yeah, pillars are totally lame. I totally hate the way they hold stuff up, and they seem so arrogant about it too. I wish there was no such thing as pillars.

• Like 1

Eh I will just refer to it as Eternity.  I still think the Pillars thing is sort of lame.

I'm doing the same thing. Even if the pillars themselves end up being really cool or important, as a title it just lacks a certain something. It also totally reminded me of the Pillars of Nosgoth, which is just a really cool name. Eternity it is and forever more. Unless I come up with my own title for it... Josh Sawyer and Friends Superstar Adventures in Dreamland?

I'll just stick with Eternity.

I'm doing the same thing. Even if the pillars themselves end up being really cool or important, as a title it just lacks a certain something. It also totally reminded me of the Pillars of Nosgoth, which is just a really cool name. Eternity it is and forever more. Unless I come up with my own title for it... Josh Sawyer and Friends Superstar Adventures in Dreamland?

Lucky you, it keeps reminding me of that one Sword of Truth book that was so god awful bad I stopped reading it like 50% through, skipped to the last chapter, then said "Oh so that happens".  The book in question was "Pillars of Creation".

I suspect that in my mind it will stay Project Eternity forever. Right now I don't even understand why eternity needs pillars and what this title is all about, so it's difficult to suddenly start using it. Maybe when the game is released and I see a fancy intro screen with nice music in the background... It might just make the right impression.

Lucky you, it keeps reminding me of that one Sword of Truth book that was so god awful bad I stopped reading it like 50% through, skipped to the last chapter, then said "Oh so that happens".  The book in question was "Pillars of Creation".

Yeah, that one was annoying -- the entirety of the book had nothing to do with the main characters (um ... Richard and Kalyn?, I think) until the last chapter... was glad I slogged through it, but still was very lackluster in respect to the rest of the series...

I acually like new name...even if PE stayed the same I would not mind. It has me intrigued about main story now. Our focus on forums was shifted from world lore to how world was designed before. Now we have more idea on design and it is as devs promised. They just have to fine tune it like animation and some effects. Time to get more info on world itself.

Would be nice evry friday to get some lore of the world. Like all those books you find in BG series. Going through encounter in library and what better way to relax after reading about some random adventure or event in the world. That way you find more and more about universe your character is and gets more immersive imo.

magic021.jpg